[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

08/19/2015 22:52 wawr#6496
What am i doing wrong..
Here is a pic of my [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/19/2015 22:53 Scar18#6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawr View Post
What am i doing wrong..
Here is a pic of my [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Try dont use 3D mode Maybe ^^
08/20/2015 20:28 betak123#6498
This one operative already?
08/20/2015 21:12 Tschimo#6499
How expensive is the premium if you pay it with a PSC ?
08/20/2015 21:15 melikhan#6500
Quote:
Originally Posted by razerFTW View Post
How expensive is the premium if you pay it with a PSC ?
€10 if I'm not wrong
08/20/2015 21:21 Tschimo#6501
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
€10 if I'm not wrong
okay can you give me pls a seller or can you tell me the skype name ?
08/20/2015 21:24 killerrr123#6502
Quote:
Originally Posted by razerFTW View Post
okay can you give me pls a seller or can you tell me the skype name ?
Pesho is official reseller of palla by palavia :)
08/20/2015 21:31 Tschimo#6503
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrr123 View Post
Pesho is official reseller of palla by palavia :)
Okay i send him a PM ;)
08/20/2015 22:06 conteaza#6504
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
€10 if I'm not wrong
you wrong, pesho sell with 7E PSC
08/21/2015 12:43 lollo900#6505
Palavia can I use my unlimited version on virtual machine? Or my license will be blocked?
08/21/2015 13:06 bestbots_support#6506
virtual machine is another computer
08/21/2015 14:09 Řoβч966#6507
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
Palavia can I use my unlimited version on virtual machine? Or my license will be blocked?
Send him an email saying him that you need to bot on a virtual machine, he will tell you if you need a new one ;)
08/21/2015 16:32 melikhan#6508
Quote:
Originally Posted by conteaza View Post
you wrong, pesho sell with 7E PSC
Hmm I had the prices of bestbots in my mind, not that of pesho's. Bestbots sells premium for €9 and premium+email for €11. So I guess that's where the €10 came from.... lol
08/22/2015 11:02 Miaraa#6509
This bot is so great for a pixelbot. There is just one thing which i want to fix. When the ship is full and if there is more than 1 palladium detected on the screen, the bot will click on each and swap between them during so long time (the only way to end this is when the bot finally swap on others "screen" where there is not palladium too close between them or another player who take some on them on the screen).

This seems so suspicious and lower the palladium collect/hour.

I didn't have this pb on free version (free version stay longer on every palladium pick)

Any idea how fix this ?
08/22/2015 11:16 wolf005#6510
What if ı use it in turkish win 8.1 ?