SlateHub's $50 EFT Radar

11/01/2021 21:41 loneshadow01#631
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedysec View Post
Anyone currently using this and can tell me how long you've been using it for? And are you using EOD?
Been using this for almost a year now, EOD account. Definitely one of the best providers out there. Helpful step by step tutorials if you're a computer novice like me.
11/01/2021 21:42 Stonhand#632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedysec View Post
Anyone currently using this and can tell me how long you've been using it for? And are you using EOD?
I am using it for long time, this is the best radar I've ever used, update and changes or fast, listening to the users, you'll never see a radar like this
11/02/2021 00:26 slacker1533#633
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedysec View Post
Anyone currently using this and can tell me how long you've been using it for? And are you using EOD?
Yea it is the best radar.
11/19/2021 15:11 RagingDog#634
I used this 1.5 years ago right before and after packet encryption came out. Works even better now after about a years break. Easy to install, no BS, plus Slate is usually quick to respond and walk you through any hiccups.

People can be touchy in discord so be careful. Radar is excellent though, strongly recommend.
11/23/2021 08:40 SlateHub#635
Added Windows 11 Support
11/27/2021 18:49 Emillyy#636
Hi, is there a community group channel?
11/27/2021 19:45 SlateHub#637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emillyy View Post
Hi, is there a community group channel?
Yes after you purchase you can join it.
11/30/2021 12:06 bigd1337#638
I feel like for a radar it's rather expensive, I sold my "radar" whenever encryption was about to come into play for a fair sum, but I'm glad to see Slate still around.
11/30/2021 22:25 SlateHub#639
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1337 View Post
I feel like for a radar it's rather expensive, I sold my "radar" whenever encryption was about to come into play for a fair sum, but I'm glad to see Slate still around.
Our radar driver is undetected for 16 months+. It's priced rather well and includes no recoil, thermal and no visor memory writing options.
12/03/2021 11:34 bigd1337#640
One problem I'm seeing is that there's multiple places that people have said it has been detected, but you keep saying it's been undetected for "17 months".

Not to say the accusations are true, will require more digging and recon. Have seen many devs over the years bullshit about detection times. Especially resellers.
12/04/2021 00:28 steitsch72#641
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1337 View Post
One problem I'm seeing is that there's multiple places that people have said it has been detected, but you keep saying it's been undetected for "17 months".

Not to say the accusations are true, will require more digging and recon. Have seen many devs over the years bullshit about detection times. Especially resellers.
tell me if you found something haha i need a radar agian and i doubt the 17+ months aswell
12/04/2021 09:23 SlateHub#642
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1337 View Post
One problem I'm seeing is that there's multiple places that people have said it has been detected, but you keep saying it's been undetected for "17 months".

Not to say the accusations are true, will require more digging and recon. Have seen many devs over the years bullshit about detection times. Especially resellers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steitsch72 View Post
tell me if you found something haha i need a radar agian and i doubt the 17+ months aswell
The radar driver is truly undetected for 17 months. However there was an issue with our loader on 07/03/2021 that caused a ban wave due to the loader being detected on all Battleye and EAC products that we sale. This affected all products equally.

Cheers

EDIT:

Updated for Wipe
12/14/2021 18:37 AeroPUBG#643
Can it work on a VPS?
12/15/2021 04:40 SlateHub#644
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroPUBG View Post
Can it work on a VPS?
No sir. We require a local connection between the two devices (or VM works..)
12/18/2021 05:24 komperz#645
How has performance been since wipe? I'm interested in purchasing, messaged you on telegram.