AionBot.net [NA & EU]

01/16/2020 21:34 cooco83#631
Quote:
Originally Posted by mga-gordon View Post
Hi cooco83! Have some trouble.
Each bot window uses very high-speed PC processor power - 12-15% on average. Even the window of an aion uses less. Can I somehow reduce this load? On my rather powerful PC, it turns out to run not so many windows ((
I was botting 3-4 years ago and the same PC could run 15 windows aion + bot (there was another bot), now there are 5-6 windows with your bot ((
Quote:
Yes, 12-15% CPU usage from Aionbot.net with Grinder Script. CPU AMD FX 6300 six-core pocessor, 16 GB Ram etc - not so bad PC
I use 3 sandboxie, check screenshots plz
I'll investigate:)
01/17/2020 09:47 mga-gordon#632
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooco83 View Post
I maybe know what is the problem. Most likely the matter is in my PC hardware. Over the weekend I’ll try to deal with this problem, then I will write about the results. Thanks
01/19/2020 09:43 mga-gordon#633
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooco83 View Post
I reinstalled my OS on a new hdd (I thought this is the reason), but it didn't help. So investigate it plz
Meanwhile I'll try to investigate it too. Maybe reason in Bios settings of my PC
P.S. If I dont start AionBotnet.Client.exe in sendboxie the situation gets better. Check ScreenShot
01/19/2020 23:42 cooco83#634
Quote:
I reinstalled my OS on a new hdd (I thought this is the reason), but it didn't help. So investigate it plz
Meanwhile I'll try to investigate it too. Maybe reason in Bios settings of my PC
P.S. If I dont start AionBotnet.Client.exe in sendboxie the situation gets better. Check ScreenShot
Oh very well. In this days i'll release an update that will improve performance ;)
02/02/2020 16:34 RicSiq.s#635
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to Filter the Entities at Entity Monitor, like we can filter at the Radar. We used to be able to filter that at AionScript.

There is too much information right now.

Thanks.
02/03/2020 01:23 cooco83#636
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicSiq.s View Post
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to Filter the Entities at Entity Monitor, like we can filter at the Radar. We used to be able to filter that at AionScript.

There is too much information right now.

Thanks.
Actualy not possible
02/20/2020 18:22 RicSiq.s#637
As a developer, I know how easy is to setup a filter. So, please do that for us. It would great to filter things like only Enemies or only Allies, level range. Please, Please, Please. :D

There was a very useful script at AionScript that allows us to AutoClick the PVP instance Confirm Entry, can you please explain to me how to achieve similar behavior.

Thanks.
02/22/2020 20:04 cooco83#638
Quote:
As a developer, I know how easy is to setup a filter. So, please do that for us. It would great to filter things like only Enemies or only Allies, level range. Please, Please, Please. :D

There was a very useful script at AionScript that allows us to AutoClick the PVP instance Confirm Entry, can you please explain to me how to achieve similar behavior.

Thanks.
About Entity monitor
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Use "PVP Entrance Confirm" script to auto click entrance button.

:)
02/23/2020 13:02 RicSiq.s#639
I just found .. thank you.
02/26/2020 16:29 RicSiq.s#640
The Entity monitor, it's great to get a detailed list of the enemies around you. It would be even better if we could see the enemy Class, near his name.

It would be great too if instead of seeing that an enemy it's 100%/100% HP, his numeric HP value, so we could evaluate his gear before the PVP starts. I noticed we get that value after he starts losing HP, maybe that value it's not available when he enters our Radar.

Filtering the Entity Monitor for a list of specific IDs, it would allow us to easier find mobs around us, for quests or some event.

These are just some suggestions.

Thanks Coco.
02/28/2020 03:14 RicSiq.s#641
Apparently, the PVPEntranceConfirm It's not working for Evergale.
03/01/2020 00:34 cooco83#642
Quote:
The Entity monitor, it's great to get a detailed list of the enemies around you. It would be even better if we could see the enemy Class, near his name.

It would be great too if instead of seeing that an enemy it's 100%/100% HP, his numeric HP value, so we could evaluate his gear before the PVP starts. I noticed we get that value after he starts losing HP, maybe that value it's not available when he enters our Radar.

Filtering the Entity Monitor for a list of specific IDs, it would allow us to easier find mobs around us, for quests or some event.

These are just some suggestions.

Thanks Coco.
I will try to add class icon :)

Quote:
uhm, i will check it.
03/01/2020 11:55 LtPepper#643
Damx. turn your firewall off
03/01/2020 14:19 cooco83#644
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtPepper View Post
Damx. turn your firewall off
what?
03/04/2020 20:31 cooco83#645
Quote:
Fixed with version v1.01 :)