TITAN | 11D | CH&EU | Made2Play | Vote4Coins | Custom Quests

10/27/2015 16:51 1_3_3_7#631
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavisver View Post
The server system is great but you had the immo quest bug and you just deleted them, that doesn't remove the fact that some poeple abused immos and sold them to get egys or talismans or a lot of gold amounts. You simply deleted the immos instead of making a roll back that caused a lot of players to view you as a team that only cares about not losing the current capacity which actually seems true and caused the players who didnt know the bug to simply quit.
Everyone who abused the bug is banned now.
10/27/2015 17:42 mavisver#632
On my last login i saw a lot of immo abusers who are still around, dont just claim they're banned without backing up your claims with some proofs.

The ones who were banned were, Kitty-Safera-End_Hell-iShizo i believe? pretty sure the server wasn't overflowing with immos because of these 4 individuals only.

Another simple example is, I bought immos from S3xyGirl or SexyGirl for 1.2b e.a, and helped most of my friends to make their stuff+11+12 yet those who are new and joining the server got to buy the immos for 2b or 3b and still catch up to those who attended the bug duration.

I heard Hydra had an ex server, probably its Epic sro? I mean the same gm of Epic sro banned people just cause he couldn't contain the flaming? Hydra banned god knows how many people just cause they were globaling? I just checked the rules of the server and there isn't such a ban reason as flaming but oh well.
My point is, don't quit enjoy your gameplay but don't drag new players to a screwed up server, give them the chance to start a fair gameplay on a fair server, don't be self-centered buddy.
10/27/2015 21:12 1_3_3_7#633
Quote:
On my last login i saw a lot of immo abusers who are still around, dont just claim they're banned without backing up your claims with some proofs.

The ones who were banned were, Kitty-Safera-End_Hell-iShizo i believe? pretty sure the server wasn't overflowing with immos because of these 4 individuals only.
These 4 you mentioned plus over 800 other characters which were used for abusing. All immortals were removed, and these you see now are from the recent letter event.
10/28/2015 00:13 mavisver#634
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
These 4 you mentioned plus over 800 other characters which were used for abusing. All immortals were removed, and these you see now are from the recent letter event.
First, I said dont come around saying things no with absolute proof whatsoever, Its not really that hard to make a lie and be like "We banned around 1k immo abusers" lmao.

Quote:

Another simple example is, I bought immos from S3xyGirl or SexyGirl for 1.2b e.a, and helped most of my friends to make their stuff+11+12 yet those who are new and joining the server got to buy the immos for 2b or 3b and still catch up to those who attended the bug duration.

I heard Hydra had an ex server, probably its Epic sro? I mean the same gm of Epic sro banned people just cause he couldn't contain the flaming? Hydra banned god knows how many people just cause they were globaling? I just checked the rules of the server and there isn't such a ban reason as flaming but oh well.
My point is, don't quit enjoy your gameplay but don't drag new players to a screwed up server, give them the chance to start a fair gameplay on a fair server, don't be self-centered buddy.
Can you read or you just prefer to answer what you've been brainwashed about and post it here? can you even answer the last 3 paragraphs? umm no? good for you buddy.
10/28/2015 02:13 St0rmSRO#635
Quote:
First, I said dont come around saying things no with absolute proof whatsoever, Its not really that hard to make a lie and be like "We banned around 1k immo abusers" lmao.
No proof... how about none of them logging into game?

Quote:
Names? I banned all that i could find and deleted the source of the exploit.

Quote:
Many more, 80% of them ofcourse were spam characters with "sdjkfbsgfav" as the name or something, but those i could trace i did and were banned. With the new HWID system we have in place it will be even easier to track down individuals.

Quote:
I see where you are coming from, but you are wrong, we added an immortal event shortly after we fixed the issue with players abusing the quests. Therefore everyone had a 52h window of immortals drops.

Quote:
Even a sloth will retaliate if you poke it enough. You poked it too much.
Ive already heard that your guildmates are not happy with you for your overreaction. Im pretty sure that temp banning is a pretty effective method to contain senseless flaming.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with the server. Have fun being banned.

Im guessing by your immature and over-entitled attitude that this is Frax.
Firstly, i had warned you several times about about globaling insulting info about players and false rumors that would damage the server.
I wasnt even online and players PM'ed ME about what you were saying.
Therefore i banned you for 2 days to cool your jets, then you decided to stamp your feet and throw your dummy out of the pram.
You came on with another character a spammed all kinds of things in global including your amazing hacking skills of resetting your router to vote :D.
Therefore it was changed to a perm ban.

People who do know me however know that i am fair, i only use ban as a last resort. Ive never heard of the server u mentioned, the only other server i have opened other than this one is Storm, check my profile.

The server is doing just fine without you and i hope you find another that will make you happy.
Thanks,
10/28/2015 02:44 mavisver#636
Quote:
Originally Posted by St0rmSRO View Post
No proof... how about none of them logging into game?

Names? I banned all that i could find and deleted the source of the exploit.

Many more, 80% of them ofcourse were spam characters with "sdjkfbsgfav" as the name or something, but those i could trace i did and were banned. With the new HWID system we have in place it will be even easier to track down individuals.

I see where you are coming from, but you are wrong, we added an immortal event shortly after we fixed the issue with players abusing the quests. Therefore everyone had a 52h window of immortals drops.

Even a sloth will retaliate if you poke it enough. You poked it too much.
Ive already heard that your guildmates are not happy with you for your overreaction. Im pretty sure that temp banning is a pretty effective method to contain senseless flaming.

There is nothing wrong with the server. Have fun being banned.

Im guessing by your immature and over-entitled attitude that this is Frax.
Firstly, i had warned you several times about about globaling insulting info about players and false rumors that would damage the server.
I wasnt even online and players PM'ed ME about what you were saying.
Therefore i banned you for 2 days to cool your jets, then you decided to stamp your feet and throw your dummy out of the pram.
You came on with another character a spammed all kinds of things in global including your amazing hacking skills of resetting your router to vote :D.
Therefore it was changed to a perm ban.

People who do know me however know that i am fair, i only use ban as a last resort. Ive never heard of the server u mentioned, the only other server i have opened other than this one is Storm, check my profile.

The server is doing just fine without you and i hope you find another that will make you happy.
Thanks,
1-I'm not Kitty nor Safera-Shizo-Frax or anyone you banned, just cause i don't like the sever you assumed you banned me. All of them deserved the ban don't get me wrong but the server still needed a roll back.
2-Do you get sarcasm about epic sro? and fyi I do know which server you had on and actually it is still on (wont say it anyways)
3-You banned them? some of them are still here and no i won't rat out my friends, if you can't track them then its as good as done.
4-You removed the immos and added letters, in theory:
Those who sold immos and used them had gold-silks-pluses then we added an event, which who those who had the gold-silks-pluses participated in? Logic is overrated, i agree with you lmafo.
5-Frax is actually a known proxy user, he was banned twice for being a proxy user, he didnt even care to change his name and you still didn't catch him well you might sent him a bouquet of roses to thank him for globaling through the breakdown since you aren't experienced enough to catch him and like 10 other proxy users botting out there without mentioning names so your HWID is as good as not being there
6-I'll ignore you last 2 paragraphs since they dont concern what i just said, its you acting like taylor swift and that whoever doesnt like you must be your ex logic
7-And him being able to cheat your vote system was actually the same thing as immos, you keep using a system or adding a system that you didnt test during beta or cared to try to cheat it yourself
8-When the server is about to go down, i'll tell you my char name, you'll get quite the shock since we were speaking not too long ago.
9-The server isn't "fair" with all those cheated currencies running around free.
10/28/2015 02:44 Dizzy©#637
So many kids crying, you got banned just get over it is not end of the world.
10/28/2015 02:51 mavisver#638
Too many swifties on this thread
10/28/2015 03:01 St0rmSRO#639
ok Frax
10/28/2015 03:06 mavisver#640
Quote:
ok Frax
Logic is overrated, anyways i was directing my posts to new people reading the thread, wont even argue with you anymore cause you seem young
10/28/2015 03:13 St0rmSRO#641
Oooo scratch that, LN1337 right?
10/28/2015 03:14 mavisver#642
Close yet a bit far

You cant even remember who talked to you about improving the server recently gg
10/28/2015 03:26 St0rmSRO#643
I talk to hundreds of people per day, i cant remember all of them.
My last reply to you anyway, have fun on whatever server you play on.
10/28/2015 03:30 mavisver#644
Quote:
I talk to hundreds of people per day, i cant remember all of them.
My last reply to you anyway, have fun on whatever server you play on.
Thanks, you too and try to be more friendly
10/28/2015 09:26 1_3_3_7#645
Well, at least you bumped the thread.