DayZ SA Private Injector/Executer

02/13/2015 23:15 Playmate#631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix68 View Post
Well, well... At the end, Juazey have a better cheat???
At the end, probably. There's three things in his favor :
1/ John and myself arn't scripters, we provide only an executor
2/ BE and his friend Rocket are in war against scripters, letting some space to wpm/rpm
3/ Juazey seems to be a very good coder
02/13/2015 23:44 silence900#632
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincedv View Post
At the end, probably. There's three things in his favor :
1/ John and myself arn't scripters, we provide only an executor
2/ BE and his friend Rocket are in war against scripters, letting some space to wpm/rpm
3/ Juazey seems to be a very good coder

Yeah now He could just get it working for windows 7, and hed be a god.
02/13/2015 23:55 Mister_OPI#633
Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyCole View Post
I don't know. It was the last time that I bought DayZ for full prize.
That's scammer-methods from BI and BE
Hm you are wrong, this aren't scammer - methods this are some anti cheat methods from BE. Scammer method are for example, to make a Hack sell it as lifetime, after the demand is less, sell the source code and make a new hack in order to sell it again with a higher price. Or another example is to sell a Hack this is detected and don't change the status. But I don't know maybe the second method is not a scam but only greediness.

By the way John is u injector now undetected because the status on the first page is undetected. I'm interesting on it but I wonder about all the ban reports in this thread. Can you give me a answer please?
02/14/2015 02:39 glennsfono#634
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainXE View Post
1. yes :)
2. yss :D
3. yes :pimp:

juazey is very friendly.

and working hard on his hack.

and if you do not spam it is also great support.

"VOUCH"

YEAH Juaze rocks !!!!!
Lol, I tried to give him my money, but he's never sent me a single reply over skype yet. Not once.
02/14/2015 02:43 MystieHook#635
Well I got a global ban today YEYYY badly it was on my main account. The injector was working pretty fine and John is a nice and he helped me alot to get the injector working.

Even if I got global ban ( Could be a delay one or just some stupid shit) John is nice and you should buy from him. 10/10
02/14/2015 02:47 Griimxxx#636
sigh global banned on all 3 steam accounts, this injection method is using the same as xenons which is detected, replace it fix it or something sigh.
02/14/2015 02:55 user11a#637
Looks good, ill try with egold :)
02/14/2015 05:50 mattendsfun#638
Do not use this hack unless It is updated. Right now it is detected and dayz has just gone through a wave of global bans. Just got globally banned myself today. Almost anyone who has hacked 0.53 has been banned. Go look for yourself, or don't listen and buy this hack and get banned.
02/14/2015 07:19 Mister_OPI#639
Quote:
Originally Posted by fx55555 View Post
Well I got a global ban today YEYYY badly it was on my main account. The injector was working pretty fine and John is a nice and he helped me alot to get the injector working.

Even if I got global ban ( Could be a delay one or just some stupid shit) John is nice and you should buy from him. 10/10
When did u buy the injector?
02/14/2015 08:42 survlval#640
Somebody

BE DDos XD
02/14/2015 09:04 Goodfeet#641
Yep, got global banned. Man... Best AntiCheat i've seen in a while.

Hacking is taking a risk, buying this injector is even a bigger risk.
02/14/2015 10:10 Johnaudi#642
I am sorry for the long delay, one of my relatives got deceased.

I'll be editing the driver so BE will not be able to find it as soon as I can.
BE is lifting bans on whoever had Test Mode on (that's what I heard), so let's hope y'all unbanned.

Amazing news: I just found a way to inject without needing to use a driver, use kernel or even go in Test Mode.
02/14/2015 11:27 Mister_OPI#643
My sincere condolences.

But you know that nobody will be unbanned, because the test mode is not the reason for the ban, the reason is the kernel mode driver like xenos.
02/14/2015 11:42 Johnaudi#644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_OPI View Post
My sincere condolences.

But you know that nobody will be unbanned, because the test mode is not reason for the ban, the reason is the kernel mode driver like xenos.
Lots of users got unbanned without even sending an email. - One of my customers quote.
02/14/2015 12:48 survlval#645
BE they do not come to me this email reply.