[Release]BoxyBot PB by fuso98

08/05/2013 11:56 NachtEule™#631
Bot Works Nice :))) Thanks !
08/05/2013 12:08 patricok#632
Mario29 is right, I left bot for 2 hours, when I came the page was changed for new blank page in my browser.. 1 hour collecting, 1 hour fucking with white page :P

@fuso98
another suggestion, someone has already post it, but you should give us option to choose browser which bot uses
08/05/2013 12:10 ElmirBuljubasic#633
This bot need a play-pause button
08/05/2013 12:13 fuso98#634
play withe the button on gui and stop with F2.
08/05/2013 12:44 ByteDevil#635
Maybe it's a good idea to toogle the status with F2.
08/05/2013 13:00 fuso98#636
@fuso98
another suggestion, someone has already post it, but you should give us option to choose browser which bot uses[/QUOTE] in next versio you can use all browser
08/05/2013 13:29 bestbots_support#637
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Do you have other *request?
make the bot free, only some premium option with money, like palavia
for a pixel bot, if you know what I mean... if you dont, try your luck :)
08/05/2013 17:10 fuso98#638
I will make a free and payed version.
Tomorrow afternoon next big update.
08/05/2013 17:16 NeverMeltIce.#639
first login - error (idk something with array or var).
2. login > works.

Good work, testing now :]]

btw let the free version also kill aliens, cuz boxbotting is a bit useless atm.
can the bot circle enemys?
08/05/2013 17:31 fuso98#640
Bot cant cirle enemy
08/05/2013 17:38 kiko12123#641
Seems good, but i have got one problem. I Login -> Start Game -> Click Boxing Time -> Set BonusBox and everything another :P But when bot starts collecting boxes, my cursor start to jump over the whole screen. it makes impossible to bot, cause cursor clicks at random on minimap and my ship go there and do not collect boxes
08/05/2013 18:31 NeverMeltIce.#642
new version dont works for me.
Alien = clicks 1x on minimap and then just does nothing
Boxbotting = Line 5217 (File C...\Connect.dll.exe"):
Error: Subscript used with non Array variable.

Edit: It lags pretty hard
08/05/2013 18:49 makawan#643
Does kill alien work on GG? I have gamma to do
08/05/2013 19:00 L4JD4K#644
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] OMG NONE virus :D
08/05/2013 19:18 makawan#645
Trojan....