[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

07/03/2015 15:20 alex200143#6316
but with the new darkorbit update the settings have been changed
07/03/2015 15:31 ShadowSt3p#6317
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I dont know what updates have been made to the pixel bot but the COM error is appearing even after i have stopped my antivirus and firewall.If someone can help me i will be very grateful.
07/03/2015 16:50 ^Classic^#6318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
yes, send an email to palavia. He will tell you everything :p
So, its impossible to run like 2 bots on 1 pc?
07/03/2015 18:15 melikhan#6319
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex200143 View Post
but with the new darkorbit update the settings have been changed
????
Just stay 2D and nothing changes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSt3p View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I dont know what updates have been made to the pixel bot but the COM error is appearing even after i have stopped my antivirus and firewall.If someone can help me i will be very grateful.
Try mailing palavia: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and consider posting the solution here if it worked out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Classic^ View Post
So, its impossible to run like 2 bots on 1 pc?
Yes, it's impossible
07/03/2015 21:31 naberkankam#6320
THE FATAL ERROR İS NOT FİXED TO MİRROR
07/03/2015 22:22 messi10b4#6321
The Program has been interunpted by your antivirus/firewall/spyware/proxy etc.

i don´t have antivirus. Any solution?
07/03/2015 23:54 ShadowSt3p#6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by messi10b4 View Post
The Program has been interunpted by your antivirus/firewall/spyware/proxy etc.

i don´t have antivirus. Any solution?
You can try turning your firewall off.However , this didnt work with me.That is all i can say right now
07/04/2015 01:11 palavia#6323
Sorry for my late...
The link for the Free version is updated in the first post.
If someone of Premium users has a problem, please contact me..

P.S. For now I do not see any need for this bot to be revamped to work with 3D version of the game. So... Set to 2D and enjoy the summer :D
07/04/2015 02:28 ShadowSt3p#6324
Does anyone else except me have reconnection problem?After I start the bot it says "STARTING..." and after that "Connection Lost","Reconnecting..." and stuff like that.
07/04/2015 03:44 hellyeah987#6325
Its me :)
I have still that problem. I closed my firewall and windows defender but nothing changed. I dont know why thats still happened. Im using Windows 8.1.
My problem is different by yours. I start program and it says " Connection Error " not say "Reconnecting" or etc. its closing :)
07/04/2015 04:07 ShadowSt3p#6326
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellyeah987 View Post
Its me :)
I have still that problem. I closed my firewall and windows defender but nothing changed. I dont know why thats still happened. Im using Windows 8.1.
My problem is different by yours. I start program and it says " Connection Error " not say "Reconnecting" or etc. its closing :)
To be exact it says me "Connection Lost" and "Refreshing process" not "Reconnecting".And about your problem:you have problem with starting the .exe file or the bot itself?If it is the .exe file you can try to run it as administrator.If it is the bot,I have problem there too so we will have to wait until palavia or someone else help us.
07/04/2015 05:59 yamil1029#6327
The new updated one works like a charm! Thanks for the update! I think i'll be buying the premium one soon
07/04/2015 08:10 dragonmyšak#6328
Im recommending premium, when u have problem, u just contact this genius and he will answer you in 10 minutes, always help you.. recommending this premium bot
07/04/2015 17:44 bestbots_support#6329
bot works if you set Lighting and Backgrounds to LOW in 3D mode.
bu the performance of bot still rock on 2D.
07/05/2015 05:58 razvanc95#6330
Since the new, updated version of the bot, it worked for me like 3-4 days(collecting more palla), but now It collects like before the update.This morning, on statistics it showed 3 sales made, but my I had just 270 spins in galaxy gates(a full aegis cargo). Why is this happening?