The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

09/21/2012 23:40 Yuuka™#6301
Hey anyone clubbing tonight?
09/21/2012 23:46 Pyrolex#6302
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
He can't , he thinks if he has alot of posts he will be 'cool' and trusted
No i don't think that. And no i don't leave this section.
09/22/2012 02:57 Mαrrα#6303
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
He can't , he thinks if he has alot of posts he will be 'cool' and trusted
You will be cool if all of your posts is helpful and constructive and not a spam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
No i don't think that. And no i don't leave this section.
No. I don't think that and I won't leave this section. :facepalm:
09/22/2012 06:48 Αndy#6304
Good morning everybody :) I want to watch a movie but got no idea at this time. Can you give suggestions of comedies? In english please :p
09/22/2012 07:18 Vetox™#6305
Good morning ev'rybody :)
09/22/2012 08:45 Patato​#6306
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss997 View Post
Hey patato :)
sup bossy ;)
09/22/2012 11:40 SkypegeileKonfis#6307
Good Morning ;)
09/22/2012 12:27 Yuuka™#6308
morning. I hope today will be a good day
09/22/2012 12:34 Ares#6309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libya View Post
morning. I hope today will be a good day
I'm a hobby hobbyists and I like cellars.
09/22/2012 12:51 norrbagge#6310
Good morning. Wonder if there is raining outside. Not looked out the window for a good three hours. The dog needs a long walk, so crossing my fingers the rain will stay away...
09/22/2012 12:53 Mαrrα#6311
Did you used google translator?
09/22/2012 13:00 norrbagge#6312
Me?
09/22/2012 13:15 jcg01#6313
Quote:
Originally Posted by norrbagge View Post
Good morning. Wonder if there is raining outside. Not looked out the window for a good three hours. The dog needs a long walk, so crossing my fingers the rain will stay away...
hahaha kinda funny to read a googled translated text excerpt... :D
09/22/2012 13:18 Mαrrα#6314
Quote:
Originally Posted by norrbagge View Post
Me?
Yes. You used google translator right?
09/22/2012 13:20 ThunfischXX#6315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mαrrα View Post
Yes. You used google translator right?
> implying hes good at speaking english
> right?