[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation

04/20/2007 17:34 JuTe#6286
Quote:
Originally posted by InvincibleNoOB@Apr 20 2007, 16:56
Softmod_93_1.58_B1 works again tho :bandit:
Does it? Wonderful :D [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Aim su high d00d.' border='0' alt='Aim su high d00d.' />
04/20/2007 17:37 RamzesPL#6287
do all what is in this threat: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] .. and bot will work
04/20/2007 18:20 _AMROD_#6288
Maybe I've found out how to solve problem when no skills appear, reinstall SRO, UPDATE IT FIRST!!! Put 1,94 SM, Bot 1.54, and visit official iSRO bot site [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] vith BOT turned on!! Then on the page somethin will say that U'r usin wrong cards etc etc! Close your Internet Browser, run SRO and skills are there! I must say, this is not 100% sure, but worth to give it a go, worked for me tho...
04/20/2007 19:32 solaz#6289
hello, I am new in the forum, wanted that they help me eh dischargeed the bot but I want to download the video of aid but nu I can have if they help me plz
04/20/2007 19:39 InvincibleNoOB#6290
Animus fix [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], Softmod_93_1.58_B1 works
04/20/2007 20:11 Djiber#6291
Quote:
Originally posted by InvincibleNoOB@Apr 20 2007, 19:39
Animus fix [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], Softmod_93_1.58_B1 works
Yes it does work, what should we use now???
04/20/2007 22:10 royalblade#6292
I rhink there is no keylogger. Maybe it works like one but its not.

<hr>Append on Apr 20 2007, 22:11<hr> teechmee

Wenn der Gm etwas von bannen geschrieben hat solltest du irgdnwas sagen wir: I donnnt spaek anglish
Dann redet er meist nciht weiter weil du kein englisch kannst.
04/20/2007 22:20 head2#6293
Wich 4 u guys its the best softmod 1.94 or Easter-SM?
04/20/2007 22:45 Master_sn#6294
i have bot v. 1.54 and softmod 1.94_v1, it works, but i have dc all the time, what's wrong ?
04/20/2007 23:52 24badboy24#6295
yeah me too^^

thats normal many pple got this dc, maybe its because of the lags i dont know

anyway doesnt care =D
04/20/2007 23:58 tatata28#6296
Lol i get corrupt but i download that program and nothis happends
04/20/2007 23:58 InvincibleNoOB#6297
Quote:
Originally posted by Master_sn@Apr 20 2007, 22:45
i have bot v. 1.54 and softmod 1.94_v1, it works, but i have dc all the time, what's wrong ?
switch to 1.58 ;)
04/21/2007 00:33 24badboy24#6298
hmm i get expired now -.-

have to solve it
04/21/2007 00:49 assasinkilla#6299
Doesnt type image verification =(
04/21/2007 03:23 phoenix01134#6300
This script is useless unless you want to spend your time modifying the auto-pt script out and making it a seperate function.