[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

08/24/2020 17:10 tungaz#601
IF this the ghostware which says they do not use memory hacks.....and only if.......then its a complete waste of time and money as far as siege is concrned...their external AI Aimbot doesnt even hit targets 50 percent of the time....the dev himself told on discord that he never reached plat rank lol when i called them out that this chair wont help anyone get plat.....plus ...they got detected inspite of being external.....65 $ down the drain!
08/26/2020 10:58 Inflnlty#602
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymandXD View Post
They were dtc like once before
Thats kinda a letdown. The whole selling point is that its an AI aiming on the image and not a program that interferes with the game.
And therefor should be maximum safety against bans.

Is nothing safe anymore? Sigh.
08/30/2020 23:38 disrupt#603
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenCheats View Post
You should probably remove K's Wonderland. They stopped doing Siege.
They're back under Cheat Army.

Anyone tested?
09/02/2020 01:09 tuttun4846#604
Does anyone know a good afk xp farmbot?
09/03/2020 10:04 VeryMuchBerry#605
is cp(dot)lethalcheats(dot)net legit ?
09/07/2020 10:28 Macewindex#606
What about eternity r6s? Are they legit does anyone know?
09/14/2020 21:28 HmmMyBigHack#607
Akamar from Prometheus Methods, is a really great hack, on features and visuals BUT in 3 months I could only use 1 week of my month (I could have done 1 month if I used it every day), Akamar is detected VERY OFTEN, most of the time it takes 2 weeks or more for them to come back to UD, the compensations are done manually and the staffs are very nice BUT after Akamar is noted "working, but some feature are detected", I decided to reuse it on crack accounts (On September 2 I got banned 2 accounts and Akamar was noted detected) 2 weeks later I try to reuse it since there is written working and only some features are disabled but the same, instant ban after the launch of the game, I come to complain to them to say that I had just lost 4 accounts in total (without asking for compensation in relation to the account) but I price an account restriction, a discord server kick (only people with the hack have access to it and the impossibility of communicating with members of staff on discord and the forum. Basically, the staff members decided to delete me by telling me that there was no writing UD but working. (I don't understand why they say that some features are detected when it's the loader that is totally detected ...) (And why they don't put DETECTED (as they do from time to time) instead of working)

SO SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH (its Google Translate)
Conclusion: Don't take Akamar (detected 1/3 of the time)
09/15/2020 04:02 toffiizz#608
Quote:
Originally Posted by HmmMyBigHack View Post
Akamar from Prometheus Methods, is a really great hack, on features and visuals BUT in 3 months I could only use 1 week of my month (I could have done 1 month if I used it every day), Akamar is detected VERY OFTEN, most of the time it takes 2 weeks or more for them to come back to UD, the compensations are done manually and the staffs are very nice BUT after Akamar is noted "working, but some feature are detected", I decided to reuse it on crack accounts (On September 2 I got banned 2 accounts and Akamar was noted detected) 2 weeks later I try to reuse it since there is written working and only some features are disabled but the same, instant ban after the launch of the game, I come to complain to them to say that I had just lost 4 accounts in total (without asking for compensation in relation to the account) but I price an account restriction, a discord server kick (only people with the hack have access to it and the impossibility of communicating with members of staff on discord and the forum. Basically, the staff members decided to delete me by telling me that there was no writing UD but working. (I don't understand why they say that some features are detected when it's the loader that is totally detected ...) (And why they don't put DETECTED (as they do from time to time) instead of working)

SO SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH (its Google Translate)
Conclusion: Don't take Akamar (detected 1/3 of the time)
+1 cheat work but it detect often 2 ACCOUNT GOT BAN at LV12 and at LV1
09/15/2020 16:00 HmmMyBigHack#609
I have just clearly been banned from their site for having written a comment about the detection of their product (on their Elitepvpers), while looking for I very quickly understood that I was not the only one and that the people talking about detection is banned or their comment on Elitepvers is deleted. Basically Akamar does not assume that they are detected 1/3 of the time. (I have already seen people talking about detection and who a few days after posting a simple question on the forum (about the detection or the reason for the kick discord), are banned.)

Sry for my english again.

Litle EDIT : reason of my ban : Permanent HWID ban (writing bullshit on elitepvpers)
09/15/2020 16:39 no_h4x#610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macewindex View Post
What about eternity r6s? Are they legit does anyone know?
its legit, been using for a while without a ban
09/15/2020 17:24 BURNINGPOO#611
Yo is FP cheat legit?
09/16/2020 03:28 toffiizz#612
Quote:
Originally Posted by BURNINGPOO View Post
Yo is FP cheat legit?
i guess not, i am not sure about banek192

he is reseller a lot of provider

CHORON CHEATS legit or scammer? anyone
09/16/2020 18:12 Choron-Cheats#613
Quote:
Originally Posted by toffiizz View Post
i guess not, i am not sure about banek192

he is reseller a lot of provider

CHORON CHEATS legit or scammer? anyone
banek192 is a official reseller of ring1 (they are known for tons of detections),
but he also offer other trusted stuff. Always ask and inform.

choron cheats ? No comment:heh:
09/16/2020 22:58 Schonker#614
没有中国卖家,这是种族主义者名单,中国制造您无法竞争或支付中国边界的最佳产品,您骗了中国 男人
09/17/2020 00:18 GregJay03#615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schonker View Post
没有中国卖家,这是种族主义者名单,中国制造您无法竞争或支付中国边界的最佳产品,您骗了中国 男人
this list is mainly made for cheats that are sold on elitepvpers.