[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

03/12/2017 15:55 HeroinBenx#601
Quote:
Originally Posted by     View Post
With my brain is nothing wrong. I got a life, your life is sitting on a screen for doing middleman service and selling accounts to keep your stupid Gucci Wallet healthy.



6 is fast enough to spin a hades in 3 minutes.
What happends if I use more than 6 parallel requests?
03/12/2017 16:02 Slaze-Maze#602
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroinBenx View Post
What happends if I use more than 6 parallel requests?
Idk. For me 6 parallel quest is enough.
03/12/2017 22:38 suchtiforever#603
Hello bonge

Can you please tell me how the new procedure is to log on with sid?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Since this variant does not work anymore but you can still log on with your tool with sid there must be another way for it !?


PS: the "Open Session" on your tool does not work any more!
03/13/2017 23:32 Bonge<>#604
Quote:
Originally Posted by suchtiforever View Post
Hello bonge

Can you please tell me how the new procedure is to log on with sid?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Since this variant does not work anymore but you can still log on with your tool with sid there must be another way for it !?


PS: the "Open Session" on your tool does not work any more!
Hi :)

You can use the same link, but after the update you now also have to add the SID with the cookies you are sending. That is also why "Open Session" doesn't work anymore, since the browser doesn't have the correct cookie.
03/14/2017 02:50 suchtiforever#605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Hi :)

You can use the same link, but after the update you now also have to add the SID with the cookies you are sending. That is also why "Open Session" doesn't work anymore, since the browser doesn't have the correct cookie.
Thanks for the answer.

But how can you add something to a cookie?

I use firefox.
03/15/2017 17:35 Bonge<>#606
Quote:
Originally Posted by suchtiforever View Post
Thanks for the answer.

But how can you add something to a cookie?

I use firefox.
If you want to add the cookie yourself, the easiest way is probably through an add-on such as this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/16/2017 00:34 suchtiforever#607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
If you want to add the cookie yourself, the easiest way is probably through an add-on such as this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Oh yes thank bonge, you're the best!

Do you currently have new tools in planning?
Or do you make your 3 tools to one?
That would be so cool
03/18/2017 19:58 Bonge<>#608
Quote:
Originally Posted by suchtiforever View Post
Oh yes thank bonge, you're the best!

Do you currently have new tools in planning?
Or do you make your 3 tools to one?
That would be so cool
:-)

Nope, I'm not planning on releasing anything new at the moment. And I don't think it's worth the time combining all three into one since you can use all three at the same time if you log in with SID.
03/18/2017 20:00 AliG-DO#609
Isn't SID login dead? o.O
03/18/2017 21:12 suchtiforever#610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
:-)

Nope, I'm not planning on releasing anything new at the moment. And I don't think it's worth the time combining all three into one since you can use all three at the same time if you log in with SID.
Ok i understand and what is with my idea of a tech tool, for the automatic build the techs f.e. 10x rocket precision?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliG-DO View Post
Isn't SID login dead? o.O
No?
You only have to update the tool!
03/19/2017 17:16 turkiyetck#611
bonge my friend...


Do something about seprrom ?? I trust you :) you do it !!
03/19/2017 20:36 MankarCamoran#612
The tool is veeery slow. But still thanks to you Bonge!
03/24/2017 02:15 suchtiforever#613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
:-)

Nope, I'm not planning on releasing anything new at the moment. And I don't think it's worth the time combining all three into one since you can use all three at the same time if you log in with SID.
Hi bonge,

I am it again, I would like to report a bug in your config tool it is not further bad but many you want to fix it yes.

Here I have a video created for it!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/24/2017 07:58 Bonge<>#614
Quote:
Originally Posted by suchtiforever View Post
Hi bonge,

I am it again, I would like to report a bug in your config tool it is not further bad but many you want to fix it yes.

Here I have a video created for it!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thank you for reporting it (: I'll take a look at it.
03/24/2017 19:50 oksidakif76#615
it's work?