Dark Planets | Private Server

08/28/2014 21:05 0wnix#601
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagierDesGrauens View Post
!Important, please help!

Bau or someone else from the Team, please help me. I tried to sold an item twice (2 Tabs, for second config) and now my hangar is always at "Loading..." screen :(
You can send me PM or ask via PM for Skype, but please help me. I can't do anything without my Hangar.
Change your ship to another one and then go to equipment -> fixed
08/28/2014 21:27 MagierDesGrauens#602
Quote:
Originally Posted by player.elite View Post
Change your ship to another one and then go to equipment -> fixed
Thanks ♥
08/28/2014 21:31 lost1001#603
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thx Aiko ♥ :D
08/28/2014 21:32 xRaxo.#604
Unban plox Ban for nothing .


I didn't sell acc lol
08/28/2014 21:35 R1KK4#605
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaxo. View Post
Unban plox Ban for nothing .


I didn't sell acc lol
Well, you did the first thing false: You wrote it down here. I'd say you don't have any chance to get your account back. But ask Bau. I wouldn't unban you.
08/28/2014 21:36 Luffa#606
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaxo. View Post
Unban plox Ban for nothing .


I didn't sell acc lol
I can only lift your ip limitation.
So you can make a new account.
Also you should contact the support.

I'm unbanníng your account and your rank is getting dumped.
Nothing else.

Best Regards Bau
08/28/2014 21:53 turkishpower16#607
The prize will rise when the box?
08/28/2014 21:57 Luffa#608
We are experiencing legacy.
We are working on the case.
In the next couple of hours will we perform restart and a server swap.

Best Regards Bau
08/28/2014 22:02 AchtungPL1#609
Error 522 Connection timed out
:C
08/28/2014 22:03 meritus335#610
server down, played 20 min lot of fun :D good job
08/28/2014 22:07 be1233#611
rank point earn very hard :(
08/28/2014 22:13 superkiller648#612
is there mhh like in real Darkorbit or not but if not it's also ok :D
08/28/2014 22:27 0wnix#613
There are MHH ;)
08/28/2014 22:36 superkiller648#614
Quote:
There are MHH
REALLY ?!? When is it ? Every sunday ?
*changed my life*
08/28/2014 22:54 AsunaChidori#615
What's up guys!