[Release] V-Bot

02/05/2014 12:18 zaimharith#601
this bot is better than openstealth for boxing? because i use it once and it is very slow.
02/05/2014 12:38 dragodan#602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinques View Post
Press it :)



We are currently working to make NPC killing better and better,

i Recommend to use Bonus Boxes functions for now.
that's what I'm doing now THX
02/05/2014 12:54 TskulT#603
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragodan View Post
Hi guys, this bot is great for collecting but I have a problem with NPC killing. There is no difference on which map but after one NPC is killed ship is still staying on the same spot. When I move ship manualy again after one enemy is killed ship stop to fly. any advice?? THX
W7 Prof/64 bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragodan View Post
that's what I'm doing now THX
That could be because your health bar(above your ship) is not hidden correctly. Is it hidden with that purple bar? Just make shure you bot in fullscreen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaimharith View Post
this bot is better than openstealth for boxing? because i use it once and it is very slow.
I don't think its faster than a packetbot, but probably saver.
02/05/2014 13:00 king volt1#604
i'm trying release 1.3.0.2 and i have to say that the 1.2.0.0 works better on killing NPC, the last one have some bugs like problem for clicking NPC and also for clicking CTRL for shot them, i've noticed that press ctrl 2 times in a row, so if i don't kill the NPC in 1 shot, i don't take anything.
I think people want to use bot most for killing NPC than for collecting bonus boxes, however i've tried to collect and it works very very well ^^

Oh and i've noticed that for killing NPC it works better with:
1) normal screen mode (no full-screen)
2) no background
3) high definitions ships
02/05/2014 13:29 dragodan#605
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT View Post
That could be because your health bar(above your ship) is not hidden correctly. Is it hidden with that purple bar? Just make shure you bot in fullscreen.
health bar is completely hidden and I bot only fullscreen. but for collecting it works perfect - I will use it for collecting.:)
02/05/2014 13:32 TskulT#606
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragodan View Post
health bar is completely hidden and I bot only fullscreen. but for collecting it works perfect - I will use it for collecting.:)
I will try to possibly fix it with reduced shades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragodan View Post
health bar is completely hidden and I bot only fullscreen. but for collecting it works perfect - I will use it for collecting.:)
Updated, maybe it works now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/05/2014 18:50 king volt1#607
problem with the bot, it's gone offline? in the site i've read it's online but if i try to open tell me that there isn't internet connection
02/05/2014 19:06 TskulT#608
Quote:
Originally Posted by king volt1 View Post
problem with the bot, it's gone offline? in the site i've read it's online but if i try to open tell me that there isn't internet connection
Try again, I was just changing something to the server(logicaly you get that message also when you have no internet).
02/05/2014 19:19 Cinques#609
we are currently working for it guys we will make sure that the bot is bug frree
02/05/2014 20:29 K1ll3r1234567#610
It only goes to the top left corner of the map and there are almost no boxes. How can I fix that? And sometimes it crashes
02/05/2014 20:39 dragodan#611
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT View Post
I will try to possibly fix it with reduced shades.



Updated, maybe it works now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Now it works much better - thanks, good job:)
02/05/2014 21:16 TskulT#612
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ll3r1234567 View Post
It only goes to the top left corner of the map and there are almost no boxes. How can I fix that? And sometimes it crashes
Make shure you have the minimap on it's smallest possible size, cuz otherwise it will just move around on the topleft area.
02/05/2014 21:21 K1ll3r1234567#613
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT View Post
Make shure you have the minimap on it's smallest possible size, cuz otherwise it will just move around on the topleft area.
It's fixed now, thanks dude! And btw great bot for boxing
02/05/2014 22:07 peperrete#614
continuo teniendo el mismo problema con la nueva version, no me pincha los npc y no entiendo por que, la version anterior me funcionaba a la perfeccion, pero esta sin embargo no los pincha.
alguna sugerencia?
saludos
02/06/2014 05:23 Cinques#615
Quote:
Originally Posted by peperrete View Post
continuo teniendo el mismo problema con la nueva version, no me pincha los npc y no entiendo por que, la version anterior me funcionaba a la perfeccion, pero esta sin embargo no los pincha.
alguna sugerencia?
saludos
¿Qué versión se utiliza? Pro o Free?