[BOT & PROXY] Conquer A.I. - The 2nd Generation COFarmer & JProxy

03/15/2012 08:58 chymy#601
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
The bot is back up and usable. The forums is down, and willl be back up tomorrow.
Is it a joke? When I try to open it I get an error and I have to finish the program, thanks.
03/15/2012 09:10 sauca#602
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
The bot is back up and usable. The forums is down, and willl be back up tomorrow.
it works now... but he log in slow xD
03/15/2012 09:48 chymy#603
Quote:
Originally Posted by sauca View Post
it works now... but he log in slow xD
I still get the program crash and the website says it's not available, I'm talking about COAI.
03/15/2012 11:03 Cneuk#604
co ai is down or what ?

when i try to log in co ai it says: An error has occured in thread 1. Error: System.InvalidOperationException what is this ?
03/15/2012 11:07 sasa007#605
we hope it backs soon i can`t log to forums or bot both still cash
03/15/2012 11:31 sauca#606
too many bans 1 day :(...fix it please infamous
i think i cant bot 1 more day..:S
03/15/2012 11:32 king69_666#607
Just run "ConquerAi.exe" -_-
03/15/2012 11:32 donn#608
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasa007 View Post
we hope it backs soon i can`t log to forums or bot both still cash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cneuk View Post
co ai is down or what ?

when i try to log in co ai it says: An error has occured in thread 1. Error: System.InvalidOperationException what is this ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chymy View Post
I still get the program crash and the website says it's not available, I'm talking about COAI.
Launch CoAI from ConquerAI.exe, not from Starter.exe. If it looks like it's freezing in authentication stage, just wait. It will authenticate in a couple of minutes.
03/15/2012 11:43 sasa007#609
i did but it stops at 36 percent of loading
03/15/2012 11:50 Cneuk#610
all work i logged in tnx for your work
03/15/2012 12:01 sasa007#611
Authenticating......Disconnected !! i can`t connect to bot
03/15/2012 12:02 Cneuk#612
now i cant to
03/15/2012 12:41 Korvacs#613
Will you please STOP posting about this, it clearly states in this thread, and here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

That the bot is in the process of being worked on, there's no need to repeatedly post that you are having issues because everyone is having issues, because its being worked on.
03/15/2012 14:52 Chalkie#614
We do also have a facebook where updates are posted.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/15/2012 17:31 injection illusion logic#615
just think about members like me who is losing time of there vps(s) , thanks