PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

12/18/2022 23:09 zebleer#586
Quote:
Originally Posted by payforthecode View Post
Please send me your private telegram, so i can pm you
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo2107 View Post
hey can i use your chair in a cloud gaming pc ?
VM is not supported. Might work on something like Shadow PC.

Quote:
CSGO FACEIT CHEAT Supported?
Yes. Some tournament websites require FACEIT to be active on the machine for entry. FACEIT is supported by PO.
12/19/2022 10:39 payforthecode#587
I mean CSGO Faceit, can you do it?
Please explain which features you have ? (Aimbot, ESP) for CSGO.
12/19/2022 10:40 ilikebacon#588
Quote:
I mean CSGO Faceit, can you do it?
Please explain which features you have ? (Aimbot, ESP) for CSGO.
He doesn't have a CSGO cheat.

This is for COD. not csgo.
12/19/2022 10:47 motion_#589
yo zebleer
there anyone who could like buy me the 30d sub after i pay them with paypal or card, cuz on your site i get declined no other does that, besides mobius they have exact same layout like ya on checkout, i also assume thats bcs i cant write down my name there?!
12/20/2022 00:36 zebleer#590
Quote:
Originally Posted by motion_ View Post
yo zebleer
there anyone who could like buy me the 30d sub after i pay them with paypal or card, cuz on your site i get declined no other does that, besides mobius they have exact same layout like ya on checkout, i also assume thats bcs i cant write down my name there?!
I don't accept cardholder names because I want my customers to be more private in terms of their purchase with us.

That wouldn't cause for a decline.

Please make a ticket on the website & let's get your card decline figured out. It will tell me what error reason is related & I can help you out.

Or, you could have a friend/family member buy a key for you & you pay them back.
12/22/2022 09:48 Buksi1977#591
12/22/2022 18:55 Jacktopfrag#592
For whatever reason I keep getting shadowbanned when playing. I have a clean PC and followed the instructions to get it working as described on the website.

Was under review until today, I play 1 game get 1 kill and my account is under review again. Any idea what may cause this? As it is not based on reports or dodgy gameplay as I have barely been able to play at all.
12/23/2022 03:09 FNC Rekkles#593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacktopfrag View Post
For whatever reason I keep getting shadowbanned when playing. I have a clean PC and followed the instructions to get it working as described on the website.

Was under review until today, I play 1 game get 1 kill and my account is under review again. Any idea what may cause this? As it is not based on reports or dodgy gameplay as I have barely been able to play at all.
I never get ShadowBan with PO so, you just get shadowban bro your just flagged by the game. HWID ban / Shadowban u have two option here it's not from PO
12/23/2022 10:32 Jacktopfrag#594
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNC Rekkles View Post
I never get ShadowBan with PO so, you just get shadowban bro your just flagged by the game. HWID ban / Shadowban u have two option here it's not from PO
I'm not blaming the chair anywhere am I? I am asking what could cause this. I have a brand new PC and a new copy of the game through steam. Even when I load the game without it I get kicked within a few games of warzone.

It then leaves me under review for about a week and it's gone, only for me to play another few games until the same happens.

Was just looking for advice, wasn't pointing fingers.
12/24/2022 00:39 FNC Rekkles#595
Then just flagged by ricochet gg wp
12/24/2022 15:12 corruptedq8#596
Please Help me, I purchased key and my account did not activate, I Created new account and submitted a support Ticket in your website with proofs and Order # number, I contacted you in Telegram but no reply, Please help me,
Kind Regards.
12/25/2022 14:10 Muro#597
Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptedq8 View Post
Please Help me, I purchased key and my account did not activate, I Created new account and submitted a support Ticket in your website with proofs and Order # number, I contacted you in Telegram but no reply, Please help me,
Kind Regards.
I have exactly the same thing. Nobody reports.
12/29/2022 13:20 MARKJIA11#598
I don't know why my code is invalid key, I have use it for 20 days
12/30/2022 05:39 zebleer#599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacktopfrag View Post

Sounds like you are HWID flagged. I wouldn't worry too much. Their server side is cranked up right now for the holiday but they are getting a lot of false positives, so I expect they will bring it back in a week or so.

For now, please review this post & that should help you avoid SB issues. You can make a ticket and ask for time added to your key as well.

Post: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptedq8 View Post
Kind Regards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muro View Post
I have exactly the same thing. Nobody reports.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKJIA11 View Post
I don't know why my code is invalid key, I have use it for 20 days
To all 3 of you, any issue like this will be resolved quickly if you make a ticket. Please do so & you will be compensated for any time you lost plus more. Thank you!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/30/2022 22:16 2FastBC#600
So far so good just getting constant bsod in warzone