[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

07/19/2020 03:36 RamenNoodles69420#586
Remove Kiwi Spoofer from legit spoofers, they got detected a few days ago and all the R6 users of this spoofer were caught in a banwave, most of whom didn't use any cheats and were playing legit.
07/19/2020 22:49 RaymandXD#587
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenNoodles69420 View Post
Remove Kiwi Spoofer from legit spoofers, they got detected a few days ago and all the R6 users of this spoofer were caught in a banwave, most of whom didn't use any cheats and were playing legit.
guess a single detection doesn't mean it's a scam?
07/27/2020 19:14 manfreebie#588
TopPaste definitely hasn't been legit in a while. They've been getting hit with banwaves for a while now.
07/28/2020 07:20 GregJay03#589
Quote:
Originally Posted by manfreebie View Post
TopPaste definitely hasn't been legit in a while. They've been getting hit with banwaves for a while now.
Smelly irony [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/29/2020 00:26 electricbread#590
i heard quami.cc exit scammed
07/29/2020 05:44 manfreebie#591
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
Smelly irony [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Good job you found something from 2 years back when a lot of people did buy from kedira. Also, wanna explain why your staff and you are always dropping n-words and never accepting when you actually get detected or why when someone does say it is detected they get banned for "shit talking". You can't just lie to the people that pay for the cheat and then treat them like dogshit.
07/29/2020 07:01 GregJay03#592
Quote:
Originally Posted by manfreebie View Post
Good job you found something from 2 years back when a lot of people did buy from kedira. Also, wanna explain why your staff and you are always dropping n-words and never accepting when you actually get detected or why when someone does say it is detected they get banned for "shit talking". You can't just lie to the people that pay for the cheat and then treat them like dogshit.
That's the stupidest bullshit I have ever heard and we only banned people spreading lies around like a monkey. If you are one of these people I'm seriously sorry for being brainless.
07/29/2020 14:45 manfreebie#593
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
That's the stupidest bullshit I have ever heard and we only banned people spreading lies around like a monkey. If you are one of these people I'm seriously sorry for being brainless.
1) Not for spreading lies just for saying they don't like the cheat or its detection rate.

2) Still doesn't explain how you can talk shit to the people that pay for your product. There's like no professionalism. If you buy a product from any other place and talk to their support, I can bet you the guy on the phone won't call you the n-word.
08/02/2020 09:09 Dexyon#594
You should really consider removing Kiwi Spoofer from this list.

They have been cracked multiple times
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

For Christ's sake the entire source code has been leaked.

The coder even advertises that he sells public code!
08/03/2020 00:17 Tomikase86#595
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalHoly View Post
Syun7 Exit Scammed. Cheat is Detected and the Loader is not working anymore ( Cant Connect to Server etc)
Doesnt reply on discord and is always offline after i bought the cheat.
His Thread : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I have same problem (cant connect) but maybe he is fixing stuff or busy?
08/09/2020 21:23 OmenCheats#596
You should probably remove K's Wonderland. They stopped doing Siege.
08/21/2020 20:52 AryanShah#597
Is Elara legit? I paid the dude 2 days ago and received nothing
08/23/2020 01:14 Plex7#598
Quote:
Originally Posted by AryanShah View Post
Is Elara legit? I paid the dude 2 days ago and received nothing
From what I know....borderline to no.
08/23/2020 10:42 Inflnlty#599
How is Ghostware cheat?
I know it's mostly designed for esports. But what is the ban rate on just BE?
08/23/2020 13:10 RaymandXD#600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflnlty View Post
How is Ghostware cheat?
I know it's mostly designed for esports. But what is the ban rate on just BE?
They were dtc like once before, I purchased it a few weeks ago and it doesn't really work for me and they are currently updating the AI rn