[BOT & PROXY] Conquer A.I. - The 2nd Generation COFarmer & JProxy

03/14/2012 22:49 m7mdxlife#586
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshy View Post
Implying I didnt read it.

You tit I meant on their site or in the update logs... Some people aint clever enough to look here.
Some people aint clever enough to look here, they are however retarded enough to post before they read?
03/15/2012 00:17 welshy#587
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
Some people aint clever enough to look here, they are however retarded enough to post before they read?
Implying I didnt read it again? You took that assumption from my first post which I explained. Implying the same thing twice after being told otherwise isnt clever :).

Also its March 15th now! makes me sad :(
03/15/2012 00:25 InfamousNoone#588
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshy View Post
Implying I didnt read it again? You took that assumption from my first post which I explained. Implying the same thing twice after being told otherwise isnt clever :).

Also its March 15th now! makes me sad :(
To be fair, March 15th is my birthday. I shouldn't even be working on that day... The site is back up with a temp. message, the servers will be back up shortly. Testing some stuff right now.
03/15/2012 00:31 C0L0NG1234#589
nice thanks
hope u can done soon
03/15/2012 00:32 ogYo#590
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
To be fair, March 15th is my birthday. I shouldn't even be working on that day... The site is back up with a temp. message, the servers will be back up shortly. Testing some stuff right now.
Happy b-day then :) Good luck! :)
03/15/2012 00:48 smitty2684#591
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
To be fair, March 15th is my birthday. I shouldn't even be working on that day... The site is back up with a temp. message, the servers will be back up shortly. Testing some stuff right now.
Happy birthday! thanks for the hard work.

-Smitty
03/15/2012 00:48 Silent-Death#592
happy birthday Inf :)
03/15/2012 00:56 shawkysharaf#593
happy birthday
03/15/2012 00:58 djdc1234#594
happy b day Infamous
03/15/2012 00:58 -GeniuS-#595
Happy birthday and good luck :)
03/15/2012 01:04 welshy#596
Happy Birthday dude! x We all have to work haha x
03/15/2012 03:52 pandakang#597
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshy View Post
Happy Birthday dude! x We all have to work haha x
Not all of us...

Some of us suck d!(* for our monthly fee.

Happy bday infamous
03/15/2012 03:54 Chalkie#598
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandakang View Post
Not all of us...

Some of us suck d!(* for our monthly fee.

Happy bday infamous
I told you to keep our arrangement quite!
03/15/2012 07:18 pandakang#599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
I told you to keep our arrangement quite!
haha <3
03/15/2012 08:45 InfamousNoone#600
The bot is back up and usable. The forums is down, and willl be back up tomorrow.