Avoid aimbot?

10/20/2007 17:01 IAmHawtness#46
Old.
Request #close
10/21/2007 01:08 joek#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanad20 View Post
:cool: LONG LIVE QUEEN-OF-EVIL
at least she is making some usefull stuff and if u want to disable her effects try to create a program or somehtin instead of beggin others
no offence joek
Hmm no offense taken, after all I did write not beg :D
At least my M8's jump/walk on key function works against aimbots to some degree depending on your skill level.
Yes indeed a packet based solution would be better but it also has more risk of botjailing.
10/21/2007 01:18 Vert1go#48
Yes, its very easy to avoid V3N0M aimbot.

After you jump, press "esc" pr "Escape" rly fast and press ok. Therefore logging out. Therefore you avoid it.

and FYI: It's not just the egyptians who aimbot. Dont blame JUST them. Some of them are idiots but most just wanna play the game. Stop being racist, its the one thing i dont like about this forum. "Egyptians are the problem". No. YOU are the problem.

Vert~
11/18/2007 20:51 Giacone#49
this dude is right aimbots is for losers although this is EPVPERS all ur bots u need is here evry1 uses epvp for bots macros glitches and so i wonder what they can't on epvp
11/18/2007 22:25 SeLf~MuTiLaTiOn#50
aimbot isn't so bad...though i would never use it myself...and honestly prefer playing a more skill based game...but the way i look at it is if they gotta use the hacks to have fun...let em'...it just pisses em' of more when i kill them because it's just oh so funny to watch someone use an aimbot then turn around and call you a cheater/aimbotter :p
11/18/2007 22:40 segree#51
v3nom rOCKS. Allow me to jump over walls in labby... I found a spot I Can jump the guild wall without turing on any functions. You can Jump anywhere.
Saves alot of time in labby.
the autohunt feature is a great way to lvl up too.
work great for my archer giving her little orange gifts...lol.
As for the scentbot... If you cant beat them join them.

Btw.... Jump walking doesnt work. Not if i'm the one aiming at you. And if you start walking and the bot wont work, I just turn the bot off and hit you normally. Yes, people with skill use Aimbots too. I especially like using it to capture rednames.

Pick a fight with someone and let him win and go red. He think u got no skill so he wont run. Put back on ur sockets and wait for him at the gate then BAMMM!!! rOFL
I think the only people I dont aimbot is my friends when we play in jail.

Dude the fact that you have an account here and downloaded a program makes you a cheater just like anyone here. Cheating is cheating.

Im a cheater and yes I am Proud of it.

thank you queen.

PS... Unless you can 1 hit a 130>130>130 trojan.... Your so called skill wont help... I also like this other thing called HOtKeY POttING... lol. Stop your whining and just press delete.

Seriously, Im using a bot to lvl my alternat tro and it takes a whole day to lvl. Unlike you I work for a living and cannot spend Hours on game lvling alone like an idiot... to each his own.

ADIOS Mr. racist fellow
11/19/2007 02:22 Childish#52
Just look for old Anti aimbot, And edit it =)
segree is TOTTALY right +thanks for being smart :d
11/24/2007 15:33 tarek4speed#53
i hope it work :P lol
11/24/2007 15:59 cocolimo#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkaosbudbud View Post
dont want to get aimbotted? ... DONT PLAY simple effective works 1000000000% of the time with a money back guarentee....

#close
haha your not a moderator
08/06/2008 04:36 bugoy123#55
we really need anti-aimbot or co will be disgrace because you dont like to play anymore with those noob aimbotters which cant hit without the aimbot