Don't bot, don't bot everyone is saying that. Lol why should any1 except the guys that ACTUALLY bot worry about ban?
You are scared that you might get over-leveled by a botter?They take risks and gamble.The guys who bought account with paypal shouldn't even worry.Chargeback FTW!
I'm pretty sure I''m going go get flamed.
Remember in what kind of forum you are in before you make those posts.
Gl on 5x rates though.Oh and dont forget to buy silks so Zszc failed team can buy BMW's.
You are scared that you might get over-leveled by a botter?They take risks and gamble.The guys who bought account with paypal shouldn't even worry.Chargeback FTW!
I'm pretty sure I''m going go get flamed.
Remember in what kind of forum you are in before you make those posts.
Gl on 5x rates though.Oh and dont forget to buy silks so Zszc failed team can buy BMW's.