Vehicle/Heli Aimbot

09/28/2026 20:10 divisioncheats#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by meow View Post
Does it have vischeck / fov circle
Yes
09/29/2026 05:40 PERCS TOOLS#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by P¡nguu View Post
As long as you can fly and your movements in the helicopter look legitimate, you won't get banned (not yet). I'm a Level 33 pilot and do nothing but Bullet TP with the minigun helicopter.

I have a small FOV for the Bullet TP in the helicopter, and the nose always has to be pointing roughly at the enemy. Then you shoot, and the enemy goes down. ^^


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Sorry about the bitrate. I didn't realize until it was too late that my OBS settings were totally messed up, but I don't have time to re-record it. I can record a nice version of it later.

I'm flying around like this all the time. I'm level 79 or 80, and my pilot level is 33.
Exactly perfect example lol
You can be legit with "rage aimbot" with tiny FOV settings, people saying "this is not up for debate" well how come i aint banned at level 80 and dont get called out? Weird huh :mofo:

-TINY FOV
- YOU ARE GUCCI!
PERCS THREADS🔗:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/29/2026 14:08 P¡nguu#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by PERCS TOOLS View Post
Exactly perfect example lol
You can be legit with "rage aimbot" with tiny FOV settings, people saying "this is not up for debate" well how come i aint banned at level 80 and dont get called out? Weird huh :mofo:

-TINY FOV
- YOU ARE GUCCI!
PERCS THREADS🔗:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Well, I do get some call-outs here and there when I wipe out an entire FoB, but that happens no matter what when someone wipes out a FoB that aggressively. :)
09/29/2026 18:44 PERCS TOOLS#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by P¡nguu View Post
Well, I do get some call-outs here and there when I wipe out an entire FoB, but that happens no matter what when someone wipes out a FoB that aggressively. :)
Very true, Honestly people under double digits mid game or near end will just say " cheater" to make theirselves feel better lol. :4head:
10/01/2026 09:58 Kiggz#50
Just wanted to say I've been using Pingu's product for over 24 hours now and it is exactly what you want if your seeking helicopter assist's as well as silent aim and bullet tp for the heli's

I went from pilot 9 to 24 and on my way to Havoc

10/10