Private Cheat

09/15/2026 12:59 nusim6MV#46
The support ticket on trade
#991464 is closed. For anyone considering a purchase, here is the outcome in short, and everything below is verifiable in the ticket and in the chat logs both of us uploaded.

What happened: I paid $2,750 on 03.08.2026. On 08.08 the product stopped working. VGK-RIP offered me a refund on his own initiative, unprompted. I accepted within two minutes, sent my BTC address and even offered that he deduct the days I had used it. He said he had to check a few things first, confirmed the refund again on 09.08, promised a release "today", then "100% tomorrow", and delivered neither. I never received a single dollar.

What the staff found: the admin reviewed all evidence from both sides and established that VGK-RIP made a voluntary, explicit refund offer which I accepted, that he unilaterally reneged on it, and that he failed to deliver on his own promised dates. My negative rating was ruled factual and fair. He was given until 21.09.2026 to either refund $2,750 or upload the chat logs he claimed would prove his version.

What he did: he produced no logs. Throughout the ticket he claimed he had recorded the full conversation and could recover messages he says I deleted. When the admin offered to change the outcome if he provided them, nothing came. Instead he called the support biased and wrote plainly: "I won't refund him." He also announced he would leave a rating against me in return, after the decision went against him.

My position: I never asked for a refund. He offered it. I accepted it. He changed his mind afterwards because he decided I did not deserve it, and said so himself: other buyers were refunded because they "got scared", and the difference in my case was that "none of them treated me like a slave."

Judge the product however you like. This is about what happens when something goes wrong: he will make you an offer, let you accept it, and then decide he no longer feels like honouring it. I am out $2,750 and this rating stays.
09/15/2026 14:20 VGK-RIP#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
The support ticket on trade
#991464 is closed. For anyone considering a purchase, here is the outcome in short, and everything below is verifiable in the ticket and in the chat logs both of us uploaded.

What happened: I paid $2,750 on 03.08.2026. On 08.08 the product stopped working. VGK-RIP offered me a refund on his own initiative, unprompted. I accepted within two minutes, sent my BTC address and even offered that he deduct the days I had used it. He said he had to check a few things first, confirmed the refund again on 09.08, promised a release "today", then "100% tomorrow", and delivered neither. I never received a single dollar.

What the staff found: the admin reviewed all evidence from both sides and established that VGK-RIP made a voluntary, explicit refund offer which I accepted, that he unilaterally reneged on it, and that he failed to deliver on his own promised dates. My negative rating was ruled factual and fair. He was given until 21.09.2026 to either refund $2,750 or upload the chat logs he claimed would prove his version.

What he did: he produced no logs. Throughout the ticket he claimed he had recorded the full conversation and could recover messages he says I deleted. When the admin offered to change the outcome if he provided them, nothing came. Instead he called the support biased and wrote plainly: "I won't refund him." He also announced he would leave a rating against me in return, after the decision went against him.

My position: I never asked for a refund. He offered it. I accepted it. He changed his mind afterwards because he decided I did not deserve it, and said so himself: other buyers were refunded because they "got scared", and the difference in my case was that "none of them treated me like a slave."

Judge the product however you like. This is about what happens when something goes wrong: he will make you an offer, let you accept it, and then decide he no longer feels like honouring it. I am out $2,750 and this rating stays.
1. You were rude and acted like I was your slave the entire time

2. On 08/09, you said you were giving up on the refund and would wait for the cheat to come back up, then staff said it would only be useful to you if it was back by 08/12, that's why I didn't even bother trying to recover the messages missing from the chat

3. I initially offered you a refund before I realized that you simply didn't like the game enough anymore and wanted your money back without any valid issue with the product, I have every right to change my mind after finding that out

Imagine every provider here being forced to refund customers because of a short downtime caused by a game update or anything similar, everything you've said literally comes down to a 5-day downtime and "I want my money back", no bans, no issues, no missing features, nothing, readers can easily see that for themselves

Cheats are generally non-refundable, I usually refund people who actually have issues, but you had 0 issues with the product itself, my product is private and has no trials, yet EPVP really wanted to force me to refund the entire amount after you had already used it for days, what a joke, i wonder what they would say if I bought E-Gold, spent it, and then asked for my money back


Thanks for the vouch too, since even when you wanted your money back, you couldn't point out a single real problem with the product, it actually brought a lot of attention from other people

Slots are almost full again after your free advertising, appreciate it
10/06/2026 01:10 asdfgh404#48
+rep

Security - 10/10 Been playing in rad never gotten banned hit it on 3 accs

ESP - 10/10 Honestly one of the best I've ever used, feels silky smooth, sound esp feature is goated asf

Aimbot - 10/10 Don't even have to comment much on this, aimbots pretty consistent, customization is top tier, genuinely didn't think you could customize an aimbot like that

Setup - 10/10 I mean you could be a idiot and wouldn't be able to manage to mess up the setup

Valor's a good guy at heart and I honestly trust him to keep on delivering a product such good product as this, I have 0 complaints. :D