[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
Jey GBNF :feelsbadman:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
Jey GBNF :feelsbadman:
Hey brother, can you direct me to what hardware I need for dma and what options are available please? I'm new to DMA but looking to switch, any help is appreciated thank you.Quote:
ı dont think so insider cheats are fully ud but have like 5/6k€ lifetime price or 200/300€/month price tags.
dma hardwares u need -> dma card, fuser, kmboxQuote:
Hey brother, can you direct me to what hardware I need for dma and what options are available please? I'm new to DMA but looking to switch, any help is appreciated thank you.
If a DMA cheat is READ ONLY then the DMA cheat can't be detected, unless said developer falls for a 1 in a million honey pot. Other than that you can use a shitty free DMA cheat so long as it's Read only and never get banned due to detection.Quote:
ı dont think so insider cheats are fully ud but have like 5/6k€ lifetime price or 200/300€/month price tags.