Guys, I used Wyvern twice - on my old and new PC - with the most "human" settings, minimal aim assist, no ESP or any other bull***t. And I always got banned - sooner or later. A week, a month - doesn’t f***ing matter. You’ll get banned. Because this s**t is f***ing detected.
It was f***ing hilarious at the start of this thread to read how Rocherd was defending his s****y software (yeah, performance-wise it’s decent, I’ll give you that - but in terms of detection? Garbage). Then suddenly some random dude with ONE f***ing post on the forum shows up, says he's been playing forever without a ban, asks some question, and Rocherd replies. Then another fresh account joins in with one post too, and now they’re f***ing discussing in the thread what features they’re "planning to add" and "how to avoid bans."
Like, holy ***t, are you seriously telling me you’re using the cheat but don’t even check the f***ing patch notes on Discord, and instead you go to the forum - with your ONE f***ing message - and start chatting with Rocherd like, “oh what’s new,” “we’re gonna release a crazy new update soon, you’ll **** yourself,” “wow I can’t wait!” - f*** off. Makes me wanna puke. Who the f*** is this supposed to fool? Some 8–10 year old naïve kid? Even they’re smarter these days.
But hey, since the product’s still being sold, guess there are still countless d**bf***s out there.
P.S. The software is f***ing DETECTED. Use it only if you fully accept that you will get banned.