QQdaili - The best proxy for cSRO

05/20/2010 22:59 zikor1337#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemal007 View Post
Pfff... This is not work for me :(
I need that program for cSro ..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I haven't another option :( I'M from Turkey.. I know noob english ^^ Please help me...
Choose one of them...
05/28/2010 19:26 sh0wt3ch#47
hey one question!
when I have installed QQdaili where is it normaly saved?

at /C? where?
05/30/2010 07:35 mli991#48
man , i cant play CSRO because when i play start at Char i wait 1-2 sec for load and ERROR ?????? why? :| can u help me?
06/11/2010 09:05 Zmogeliux#49
QQdaili has no effect now. Everyone using this program,and same lags,dc will come to all us again,i have lag now. No thanks for thread maker. You broke good program.
06/11/2010 10:24 Dj-Xp#50
i have lags too ... with and without QQdali
06/13/2010 12:57 fleshcage#51
Same here. I use QQdaili and still laggy, If I play without QQDaili i have the same lags too ...
But if I play without mBot and with QQDaili then it works good.
If I play with mBot and with QQDaili its fcking laggy. I think mBot causes lags too ...
06/22/2010 21:01 Niperx#52
i can use it on my laptop Windows vista.

it works fine and everything

But in my moms Windows 7 can't use it. i login sometimes comes about VPN when i check is the update.exe cant put the gamelsp.dll in the System32 folder in C:\Windows\System32

I tried in XP compratible, Me, Vista, Others... and nothing. i tried to put the .dll in the system my self and it doesn't let me, like system is protected... any help ?
06/23/2010 21:02 DuTcHtUrK#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmogeliux View Post
QQdaili has no effect now. Everyone using this program,and same lags,dc will come to all us again,i have lag now. No thanks for thread maker. You broke good program.
the question is. did you use the program before or after that he posted the program here?
06/24/2010 10:45 Zmogeliux#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post
the question is. did you use the program before or after that he posted the program here?
Yes,i did.
07/11/2010 16:33 FlareEniX#55
when i use mbot i must select my mbot folder or my silkroad?
07/15/2010 23:19 blapanda#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryniubest View Post
i tried to DL it and it says that its a virus.
That's quite not true!
The tool is 100 % clean, check it for your self...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/17/2010 21:41 PushiPishu#57
I hope this thing Dosent stop working, with it i have Pure lag-free game
08/06/2010 20:09 lixyna#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niperx View Post
i can use it on my laptop Windows vista.

it works fine and everything

But in my moms Windows 7 can't use it. i login sometimes comes about VPN when i check is the update.exe cant put the gamelsp.dll in the System32 folder in C:\Windows\System32

I tried in XP compratible, Me, Vista, Others... and nothing. i tried to put the .dll in the system my self and it doesn't let me, like system is protected... any help ?
tried run as administrator? i dont know your problem excactly, i had some probs with updating, i ran it as administrator and it went out well.

EDIT: strange, launcher shows ping instead of n/a ... well lets see if it lags ;D
08/15/2010 04:12 F.L.A.S.H#59
can anyone upload Client Please :)
08/22/2010 00:36 intercsaki#60
Thread should be in sticky :)