🌟 #1 Rust External Cheat | Aimbot, ESP, Fully Safe & Optimized

06/13/2025 22:26 Krad3z3#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiring View Post
Any plans to get this working on windows 11 anytime soon? Would love to buy!
Windows 11 up to 22h2 supported
06/20/2025 14:30 Leagueofpvper#47
30 hours in RUST while using this product and I can say that I am very happy for what they are charging.

I enjoy that when you first load in you dont have any options really on, you are straight vanilla. then you can load up anything you have saved. Wanna rage? make that load out and save it to use later. Wanna use only ESP? sure, make one save it and load it whenever you want. Want only slight help with your aim? you can do that too. you can even have toggles. My favorite thing is I can ESP most specific things and add colors to them! to make them easier to see for what I want or even completely turn them off. I dont want TCs unless im raiding so? I turn them off. i HATE dying from animals. So I make them bright red. no more getting dead from them for me!

I had no idea what I was doing starting this off and the staff helped me every step of the way, I felt like I was always taken care of. They also have a great community that helps each other. You see the bugs people post and they throw updates frequently. The discussion board and user chat is great to be in.

There are so many options to play with and they are doing more as time goes on. I 10/10 will continue to be using their services.
07/23/2025 21:20 yannick5291#48
Le discord qui fonctionne pas, ça promet !
01/22/2026 16:13 theyluvbagels#49
These guys rock. Great customer service, easy to set up, really really really fast update times, and seems fairly private. Really good smoothing bar for aim since it can be made both very natural and also silent aim/rage. The walls are also great, very customizable. Radar is very helpful. definitely recommend :p :mofo:
01/25/2026 15:08 smileysz#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
[Aim Master] External Rust Cheat - 3/30 SLOTS Taken

Check website for live status

Introduction

Discover the ultimate Rust cheat with Aim Master! Our new external cheat is here to take your gameplay to the next level. With unmatched aiming precision and a wide range of powerful features, Aim Master is your go-to tool for dominating Rust. Join us and experience the game like never before!


Adaptable for Any Playstyle

Whether you're a 'rage' mode enthusiast or prefer the subtlety of 'casual/closet hacking,' our cheat adapts to your needs. Crafted to support and enhance any playstyle, Aim Master is your ultimate gaming companion.


Requirements

- Windows 10 & 11
- Builds: 2004 up to 24H2


Features

Aimbot:

- Enabled
- Aimbot
- Smoothing
- Visible Check
- Silent
- Prediction
- Closest Bone
- Hit Chance
- Dynamic FOV
- Circle FOV
- Circle Filled
- Line in FOV
- Ignore NPC


Aim Settings:

- Hitbox
- Dynamic FOV
- FOV Value: Adjustable
- Aimbot Active
- Silent Active


Weapons:

- No Recoil
- Recoil Humanization
- Insta Bow
- Insta Compound
- Force Auto


Player Visuals:

- Enabled
- Enable Radar
- 2D Box
- Corner Box
- Filled Box
- Health Bar
- SnapLine
- Skeleton
- Player Name
- Player Weapon
- Visible Check
- Distance
- Ignore NPC
- Ignore Sleeping Player


Player Settings:

- Max Distance: Adjustable
- Box Color
- Line Color
- Corner Box Color
- Skeleton Color
- Distance Color
- Name Color
- Player Weapon Color


World Visuals:

- Enabled
- Weapon
- Hemp
- Corpse
- Bags
- Stone
- Sulfur
- Metal
- Arcalar
- Traps
- Air Drop
- Work Bench
- Other


World Settings:

- Max Distance: Adjustable
- Gun Color
- Nodes Color
- Hemp Color
- Corpse Color
- Bag Color
- Stashes Color


Misc:

- Low Gravity
- Zoom
- Bright Night
- Chams


Exploit Settings:

- Field of View
- Chams Style


Pricing

- Weekly: 34.99 EUR
- Monthly: 79.99 EUR


➡️ Join the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or visit [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Media
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

will you guys ever add debug cam?
01/25/2026 16:11 Krad3z3#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysz View Post
will you guys ever add debug cam?
Work in progress but not an priority right now. Currently finalizing DMA Rust and preparing for release. Then improving external cheat security. But yes planned to be done.
01/26/2026 05:59 forvalorant1978#52
Bruh do you even have a working discord?
01/26/2026 10:08 Krad3z3#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by forvalorant1978 View Post
Bruh do you even have a working discord?
Hey good citizen of elitepvpers, my apologies for invalid invite. I forgot to edit discord invite when I edited thread.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This one is valid, updated thread as well.
01/27/2026 19:54 getdownonit#54
any plans on adding debug?
01/29/2026 18:05 Krad3z3#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by getdownonit View Post
any plans on adding debug?
Work in progress, yes.
02/13/2026 19:30 Finboex#56
How is this cheat doing till today? Does it work with latest windows updates and is there slots available
02/13/2026 20:21 Krad3z3#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finboex View Post
How is this cheat doing till today? Does it work with latest windows updates and is there slots available
No issues, always up. Every patch in this wipe was handled within hours.

Up to 24h2 fully supported. 25h2 has some issues with loading, working on fix.
02/13/2026 22:56 Finboex#58
is there any slots open?
02/14/2026 09:46 Krad3z3#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finboex View Post
is there any slots open?
I will check later today, as of now there is no keys on website. We had bunch of weekly users from last week I will see if anyone expired without renewal and add keys if so, if not then have to wait. You should join discord since I post updates there in real time and here when I remember that I have elitepvpers account. Not as active on here.
02/18/2026 00:25 sillyratgoose#60
can you add my discord? dizakster i’m thinking of getting this when a slot opens like you said.