Multiaccount Follow/Fight/Spike Bot

03/30/2024 23:02 4rm4nd#46
Welcome back elitehacker13 :)
03/31/2024 12:09 t7tcrusher#47
Hi Guys, I'm still working on improving the bot.

Last week I've been mainly focussing on GUI possibilities, and been talking a lot to 4rm4nd on what design and future possibilities the bot could benefit from.

The functions that are currently not working are greyed out on the screenshot, (aggrorange is working) but since I am now almost done with GUI options, I am now gonna see if i can implement the greyed out options.

Attached is a sneak preview :
If you like or have comments, please leave a reply or a *thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/31/2024 12:40 ARJ#48
I like how you started making a "simple" follow bot into this big projekt! You are the man! xD
03/31/2024 13:37 t7tcrusher#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARJ View Post
I like how you started making a "simple" follow bot into this big projekt! You are the man! xD
Well, it has been quite a journey lol
I really didn't have any other intensions besides making a simple follow bot.

If I see how short the script in bot 1.0 was compared to now, it's just plain madness :D
03/31/2024 17:35 geneticcleans#50
Bro, what you are doing is impressive. Keep going, I enjoy a lot your bot :)
03/31/2024 21:02 t7tcrusher#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticcleans View Post
Bro, what you are doing is impressive. Keep going, I enjoy a lot your bot :)
Thanks man, I'm not done yet :)

Here's my first real themed Background for the bot called 'assassin'
I hope to release the new version coming week for you guys.

04/01/2024 02:24 4rm4nd#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by t7tcrusher View Post
Thanks man, I'm not done yet :)

Here's my first real themed Background for the bot called 'assassin'
I hope to release the new version coming week for you guys.

This background image just rocks mate, no need to put a logo pic in that one ;) imo. offc.

Already have a blast with your bot and looking forward to test the upcoming versions out.
04/01/2024 09:12 t7tcrusher#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rm4nd View Post
This background image just rocks mate, no need to put a logo pic in that one ;) imo. offc.

Already have a blast with your bot and looking forward to test the upcoming versions out.
Thank you 4rm4nd, I really benefit from alle the proper feedback I get from you testing the unreleased version.
04/01/2024 09:18 manolobarcelona#54
Really magnificent, I'm looking forward to your bot.
04/04/2024 17:33 t7tcrusher#55
Probably uploading V2.0 tomorrow, currently waiting for feedback from my loyal testers to see if it's as stable as I think it is :D

Credits:
Code:
                   ..                                                   .*=         -#-           -*
              :-+***+++-::       Followbot by [T7T]Crusher             =+*#%=     :++**%:        +*#-
           .=*#=.    .*%##-                       .                   .*%#%%:     -#####.       ##*
          -+*%.        #*                     .:-++          :.        .#%#%#.     =#*+*+      :##. .=
         -*+#*         =. .   ::       -.   :--+=**      .--====---::   :*****     -+===+=     *++ :==+     .:----==--:    .:-----.
         **+=*        .:-+*-=+++   .--=+=--==+.*-=+       ==-=*::-=--=-  =====+    ++*=====   -=+:+----+    :=.:+:::=-:=-:=+----+--+-
         +-::*.      .=-:=+:+==+    =--+-:-.:=.+::*       -:..+  . =:.--  +--.:=  =:*.=.::-:  =:= +-*:::+    =..+   :=::*+:=-    +=.  ..
         =...:+        +.:+.=..+    -:.:-.- .= = .+       -: .*-=-- = .+   =.  -: ==: :-...=.--+ --= =:.:+.  +::+:.:+--=-=-::----+:   ..
         .=:::-+      .+..*.+::+    --:--.=.:+ +..+      ==-.:+.-= :=::+   .=:::+*-=   :=---**=::+====+==-+  +--+-===*=   .:-===::-+-
           ==---=-: .-+---*.*=-*.   +=-+-:+==+ *--+:..:-+*:+-=+   -+==*.    :+=+==+     =**+==+.**.:-- +#***.*++*  +=+#:  .-=  :+*+**
            .--===++*=-+-=# -*+=+==***+*==#**- #++==*+-=+#:*+**-=*=+#=.      +##**=      ***#*-*+*      +##**#+*#  :--+*-*++*. .+##*.
                 ..    .=-*:  ::--: .#-  .*:   *:    :---:.#=-----:.          **%*:      :#*#*=+-.       =#=:*-:.   +-=+= :-=+*+=-.
                        =*++                               .                  =%:         ##.                       .#**#
                         *#%:.-= BIG Tnx to 4rm4nd & J4k3 for ideas & testing! =-.         -                          :%*#.
                          =#%:       .-= Tnx AlienMan9696 for tips! =-.                                                 .##*
                           .+#=   Big Thanks to creators of next bots for snippets or insight :                          -+*-
                              :-.    Vaettir v3,Warsupply 2022,Voltaic Reborn,Celestial Weapons,Omnifarmer                .::
Changelog :
V2.0
-The select Leader box will now check the file config.ini to see for leadernames as well as playernames from current GW sessions
This means if you run the followerbot on a different pc then the leaderaccount, you can now put all your leadernames in the config.ini file
-Once you start the bot, the bot will check if the Leader Char is allready in the party and if not, the bot will send a party invite to the leader
-It's now possible to FCT (Fight Called Target). When you select this, the follower will only attack called targets by leader
This makes spiking possible with PVE skills on your followers. Don't use in PVP, you'll get reported
-If you select pickup loot then whatever Pickup options you choose, it will allways pick up black, white, pink dyes and lockpicks
-Bot will open chests when Lockpicks are found in inventory and 'open chests' is selected. However, it doesn't work in many maps, need help with this.
When bot is started it will update amount of lockpicks found in inventory in the GUI
-Bot will check if your leader&follower are not the same account when you click START
-Many choices in the GUI will now visibly enable or disable other options
-GUI has now rounded corners and selectable themes, The selected theme will be written to a config file and set as default for next time
-Number of skills bot will now use is 8, so if you wanna use 6 skills, leave 7 and 8 empty
-Enabled a 'Window on top" checkbox which is usefull if you like me wanna have acces to the botscreen all the time.
-Enabled a 'Hide GW' checkbox to save some systemresources. This option will be enabled as soon as you've hit the startbutton of the bot.

Another preview of the GUI, the themes are working, I supplied 11 background images to choose from, and it will autosave your set theme :)

04/05/2024 14:25 t7tcrusher#56
Released V2.0 today.

Startpost edited, please take time to read it :)

Enjoy folks!
04/05/2024 18:29 4rm4nd#57
Awesome bot, had already many fun with it, only use 1 hero and doing everything HM :) except for Nick items, then i use NM ;)

Most used setup with this bot: 1 main + 1 hero + 6 followers HM - 2 mains + 1 hero + 5 followers HM + NM ( followers spread out on 3 different pc"s but work aswell on 1 pc if his strong enough to run that many accounts).

Works like a charm, have alot of possibilties with it, out there to find out ;)

Great work, many thanks :) :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
04/07/2024 06:10 elitehacker13#58
Love your work <3
04/07/2024 10:43 t7tcrusher#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitehacker13 View Post
Love your work <3
Glad to hear it. Does the config.ini suit you well for your pre-entered leadernames or do you just type it everytime?
04/07/2024 14:51 B u l l a#60
hey,

im loving this bot. <3
It helps alot with the elite areas or general repetitious staff :).
You think it is possible to add a "spread" button or implement it in general?
Most problems occur when party is balling up like crazy and get spiked by AoE dmg (same with heroes lol)