EFT Endurance/strength exploit

03/27/2020 01:39 aofewain2#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
It can still be done, just a lot slower, takes like 15 minutes to gain 10 skill points atm.
Would also like a PM, thanks
03/27/2020 01:42 jhasd839#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
You got PM.
I would love a pm as well, sir!
03/27/2020 01:47 Lmaoezwin#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
Why not.

EDIT: Yes I can confirm there is a slower more tedious version, needs to do like 10 raids at almost full raid length if unlucky.
Will share once mine is done.
Yo please hmu with a pm too
03/27/2020 02:13 Pingy_#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
You got PM.
Pm as well, if possible !
03/27/2020 02:18 nzTLoL#50
pm also if u dont mind :)
03/27/2020 03:15 18nakedusecs#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
You got PM.
pm me i got paypal
03/27/2020 03:29 Couches#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
Why not.

EDIT: Yes I can confirm there is a slower more tedious version, needs to do like 10 raids at almost full raid length if unlucky.
Will share once mine is done.
pm me if possible
03/27/2020 05:13 sjmonkey#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
Why not.

EDIT: Yes I can confirm there is a slower more tedious version, needs to do like 10 raids at almost full raid length if unlucky.
Will share once mine is done.
Can I get a pm too? Thanks!
03/27/2020 05:36 Forsen21#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
I know the people who are doing it, they have done it for me in the past too so they are legit, just unwilling to share how but I'm sure people will figure it out soon enough.

Also there was appareantly a post on reddit too very briefly yesterday on how to do it but it was removed really fast this time.
Can you pm me please ? I will appreciate it. Let's do Takrov great again!
03/27/2020 06:35 Valaquenya#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
Why not.

EDIT: Yes I can confirm there is a slower more tedious version, needs to do like 10 raids at almost full raid length if unlucky.
Will share once mine is done.
Can I also get a pm please?
03/27/2020 07:08 Anonymus2111#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
You got PM.
Can you PM me also? i can give you ledx for info or something. or otherwise add me at dc and write there, my name: Anonymus#7950
03/27/2020 07:19 liters#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
Why not.

EDIT: Yes I can confirm there is a slower more tedious version, needs to do like 10 raids at almost full raid length if unlucky.
Will share once mine is done.
Would love a PM as well! Haven't even been able to upgrade my hideout this whole patch due to STR...
03/27/2020 08:41 Ijustneedstrength#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by liters View Post
Would love a PM as well! Haven't even been able to upgrade my hideout this whole patch due to STR...
Likewise.... I just need to upgrade these stupid vents and I'd rather not waste hours upon hours of resources and time leveling it.
03/27/2020 09:57 AtomicDMA#59
You guys need to cool it. no ones gonna PM you because you ask, PM them. Also, I'd recommend whoever does know to keep their mouths shut. If this shit gets leaked again they're just gonna patch it and reset stats again. Tons of reddit "Samaritans" in here trying to get it so they can leak it. I don't know it yet, don't ask me, I'm sure I'll find out soon, but you guys need to cool it.
03/27/2020 12:54 pentros#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingoodwill View Post
You guys need to cool it. no ones gonna PM you because you ask, PM them. Also, I'd recommend whoever does know to keep their mouths shut. If this shit gets leaked again they're just gonna patch it and reset stats again. Tons of reddit "Samaritans" in here trying to get it so they can leak it. I don't know it yet, don't ask me, I'm sure I'll find out soon, but you guys need to cool it.
true :pimp: