CC Hunt: Showdown [ESP, Aimbot, etc..]

06/17/2020 12:12 Fazeless#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangcheele View Post
Using the Chinese payment method, Alipay. Where does that work?
The discount is for digitalinsanity.
06/29/2020 19:47 Fazeless#47
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/02/2020 13:23 hexiify#48
Any insight as to when CC is gonna add aimbot? Only reason it's stopping me from buying so far
07/02/2020 16:31 Fazeless#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexiify View Post
Any insight as to when CC is gonna add aimbot? Only reason it's stopping me from buying so far
Unfortunately we are currently very busy with other important work.
It will get added at some point but i have no eta for it yet, sorry.
07/07/2020 17:24 mighty Crona#50
ESP - 8/10

It works as intended and works great most of the time, however it is a bit clunky. There are a lot of items in Hunt and with no item filter it gets very messy, also game itself is not very optimised so when using item ESP it might get you on low FPS. Also friend ESP box can't be turned off (even though it's available in menus).



Glow - 9/10

Cool feature, I love it more than ESP however I'd add an option how much zombies, bosses, people, etc.. can glow. As of now color is very light and sometimes very hard to see.



Misc - ?/10

I don't use any Misc features.



Updates - 10/10

Even though Hunt is not and never will be main focus, updates are delivered as soon as they can. Whole CC Dev team is reliable bunch and I like that.



Overal rating is 8,5 for me. I like security of the Cheat, I like that we have any cheat (only provider of Hunt cheat to my knowledge) however I am missing AimBot (very simple, that can be used for close-mid range fights), and some other work mentioned above. However this cheat gives you an edge over others and you can easily extract with 2 bounties, get high kills and have fun.



I can recommend geting this product and as a bonus you get nice community with great staff.
07/08/2020 11:12 Fazeless#51
Framework updated. Added compatibility for windows version 2004.
07/27/2020 14:06 Zerloxx#52
Is this not just CHOD's cheats getting reselled? Same detection date, Same everything.
07/28/2020 10:14 Fazeless#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerloxx View Post
Is this not just CHOD's cheats getting reselled? Same detection date, Same everything.
It is Chods yes, i'm head admin there.
08/01/2020 19:30 gnihar#54
this cheat is okay.

1st of all, chod is not a scammer, and their staff are honest and professional, which is a huge plus by itself.

regarding the cheat itself, it is pretty basic, lacks aimbot (which i actually consider a good thing), and it would go far if esp would show at least a dot where enemy players head was. unlike some competitors who offer this, it does not differentiate between alive hunters and dead ones, and registers extracted ones as if they are still present on a map.

overall, nice, but has room to improve.
08/27/2020 08:36 tracker6666#55
Hi is working?
08/27/2020 20:07 Fazeless#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker6666 View Post
Hi is working?
Hey,
yes its working, however the current status is unknown.
08/28/2020 19:32 Nexiero#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazeless View Post
Hey,
yes its working, however the current status is unknown.
Can I buy it while the status is unknown? Just wanna have some fun killing some ppl :D
08/30/2020 16:26 Fazeless#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexiero View Post
Can I buy it while the status is unknown? Just wanna have some fun killing some ppl :D
Hey,
yes you can. We will change the status back to ud today as we had no bans for weeks now.
09/03/2020 06:48 Fazeless#59
10% Discount available. Use the code "DIGITAL" on the store.
09/17/2020 11:39 IgetU#60
Works rly great. Perfect Service!