Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) No Recoil Macros [ MACROKINGZ.com ]

07/15/2020 17:49 Scibo967#46
All Macros for automatic Weapons are working perfectly. But the single/rapid fire macro for the FAL is bugged. It causes to open the ingame menu mid gunfight as if i pressed esc, which is not the case. Super annoying and causes me to die all the time. The Support is not answering at all.
07/15/2020 19:17 netbandi7#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibo967 View Post
All Macros for automatic Weapons are working perfectly. But the single/rapid fire macro for the FAL is bugged. It causes to open the ingame menu mid gunfight as if i pressed esc, which is not the case. Super annoying and causes me to die all the time. The Support is not answering at all.
Hey! I was able to reproduce the issue and we will fix that. Thanks for reporting. I will also double check with our support what went wrong there. This shouldn't happen and I will make sure it won't again.

Beside that, thanks for your feedback on the rest of the macros :)
07/15/2020 21:09 Scibo967#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by netbandi7 View Post
Hey! I was able to reproduce the issue and we will fix that. Thanks for reporting. I will also double check with our support what went wrong there. This shouldn't happen and I will make sure it won't again.

Thanks for the quick answer, that sounds good and im glad it will be fixed :)
07/17/2020 18:47 arjenrobbenn#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by netbandi7 View Post

Its happening when you use cod injector. I'm using valorant injector for warzone and its fixed for me.
07/17/2020 19:27 netbandi7#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjenrobbenn View Post
Its happening when you use cod injector. I'm using valorant injector for warzone and its fixed for me.
Good hint. We updated the Valorant injector very recently. I will attach that injector also to COD, so the bug will be gone :)
07/18/2020 00:30 Scibo967#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjenrobbenn View Post
IŽll say thanks too for giving him the hint, works fine. Now I can enjoy the FAL-Meta while it lasts :)
07/22/2020 00:39 rares12123#52
Is the game required to be windowed borderless or does the macro work with fullscreen?
07/25/2020 14:50 netbandi7#53
Our old Discord server/account got reported & deleted by Discord.
Please contact MACROKINGZ_SUPPORT#0708 for pre-sales question or to join
our new Discord server if you are an existing customer.

Thanks for understanding
:)
07/25/2020 19:32 187EAS#54
I got a Problem with the Loader . Maybe im not the only one

I open the Loader and loading my Macor then i close it and open the injector .
It says sucsessfully Injected but i cant see the Overlay and the macro isnt working .

If the Loader is open the Macro and Overlay works but i cant play when the loader is open..
07/27/2020 02:05 Shell ©#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by 187EAS View Post
I got a Problem with the Loader . Maybe im not the only one

I open the Loader and loading my Macor then i close it and open the injector .
It says sucsessfully Injected but i cant see the Overlay and the macro isnt working .

If the Loader is open the Macro and Overlay works but i cant play when the loader is open..
Just msg their support. The account is literally linked right above your post :D
08/05/2020 16:29 andriki#56
i have same problem with the injector and its anybody answer by email, discords dont exists.
08/06/2020 00:53 187EAS#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by andriki View Post
i have same problem with the injector and its anybody answer by email, discords dont exists.

u can use this fix :

go to C: -> Programs(x86) -> there is a folder named like "vbfdlasf3.n" or something
delete it and restart pc

then it will work

If u delete the folder u need to load and config the macro again
08/07/2020 01:13 andriki#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by 187EAS View Post
u can use this fix :

go to C: -> Programs(x86) -> there is a folder named like "vbfdlasf3.n" or something
delete it and restart pc

then it will work

If u delete the folder u need to load and config the macro again
Thank you so much its works for me =)
08/17/2020 21:00 dirtyghettokid2#59
I recently purchased it. Does not support the newer weapons such as bruen, Galil or AN-94. For the weapons it currently supports, it works well. If you have an attachment on your weapon for 50/60/100 round it does not work well. When you shoot your weapon it pauses at 30 rounds and then starts shooting again which gets quite annoying. I tried messaging their discord support but could not get a reply. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
08/18/2020 00:02 netbandi7#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyghettokid2 View Post
I recently purchased it. Does not support the newer weapons such as bruen, Galil or AN-94. For the weapons it currently supports, it works well. If you have an attachment on your weapon for 50/60/100 round it does not work well. When you shoot your weapon it pauses at 30 rounds and then starts shooting again which gets quite annoying. I tried messaging their discord support but could not get a reply. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
We support all weapons and attachments, beside the 2 new weapons which just came with the season update. We are currently working on those 2 (AN94 and the new SMG).
The rest is supported, including the Galil & Bruen. The macros from /updates/ page on the website are working with every magazine sizes.

Our Discord support is at least online 1-2 hours a day. PM me your Discord nickname so I can have a look.

Hope that helps.