DynamoooCAC + Injector For Ca Classic

05/31/2018 20:54 rustamkantayev#46
is there an easy way to update a cheat? is it like a paste in cs go or is it more complicated because the anticheat is detecting it again. thanks
06/03/2018 19:16 uncleMark#47
Hello, I don't have .dll for inject, where I can find it?
06/03/2018 19:20 iberostar1#48
DETECTED
06/11/2018 04:30 Shatta159#49
inject list
ADD DLL
what this ? what is dll ??
06/16/2018 18:43 nachocros#50
Hey Cuando entro al Ca se Cierra automáticamente el juego cuando activo el hack ! y se lentea porque
06/26/2018 11:24 Mohamed Ramli#51
As soon as it enter CA login, error msg pop out saying Hack detected then the connection to the server has ended. How should i fix it?:confused:
07/07/2018 19:05 AvivOn#52
"Discover hack"
07/08/2018 09:33 Semseleja#53
DETECTED
07/08/2018 21:48 erickqq#54
Error Hack Detectado
07/09/2018 01:03 Maxbulls#55
Why I don't can launch the inject :(

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Ty for you reply

I have launch and he work ! But detected... :'(
07/09/2018 16:09 erickqq#56
Hello Friends Where is the download link? :(
07/14/2018 12:12 saneamqx5#57
Link
07/21/2018 21:41 sedatakpur1#58
heyy where is the link?
07/24/2018 04:54 GimmiSumHacksPlz#59
1. is it still undetected?
2. where to download?

pls help, ty :awesome:
07/26/2018 10:42 ABGB109#60
Where are link?