Solution for Metin2Mod PL GemeGuard detects CameHack (v6877 )

02/02/2017 01:31 eclipse10#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAZIZx View Post
How to understand the not always ??? and you need can not understand ?
Sometimes we have to start a few times metin2client to have no error gameplay. But i think that is helpful but not in 100%
02/02/2017 11:43 xAZIZx#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse10 View Post


Sometimes we have to start a few times metin2client to have no error gameplay. But i think that is helpful but not in 100%
This is a problem you have with the operating system , personally I checked for multiple servers works 100 %
02/02/2017 21:37 eclipse10#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAZIZx View Post
This is a problem you have with the operating system , personally I checked for multiple servers works 100 %
Propably what's the problem ? I use windows 7 64 bit architecture
02/07/2017 23:03 zxcvc12#49
worked for ar server >>> amazing thanks alot >>>>>>>
02/08/2017 11:26 mertko123#50
Thank you I didn't understand how this is worked but it worked :)
02/08/2017 19:09 cortezneo#51
Can you shared the mod of kamer????..because i dont find more the mod....
02/08/2017 19:32 kozak3#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortezneo View Post
Can you shared the mod of kamer????..because i dont find more the mod....
If you have problems with reaching the bot site, u can reach it via proxy gateway.
02/09/2017 09:34 xAZIZx#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortezneo View Post
Can you shared the mod of kamer????..because i dont find more the mod....
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/09/2017 10:19 kozak3#54
Ok, nvm
02/09/2017 11:34 jokjoc#55
wprk on private servers??
02/09/2017 12:28 xAZIZx#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokjoc View Post
wprk on private servers??
what private server are you interested in
02/09/2017 14:27 ovi0502#57
I downl the update but dont work for m2.ro after maintenance ,, version check r 25566 not suported,,,what to do!!! helppp
02/09/2017 15:05 kozak3#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovi0502 View Post
I downl the update but dont work for m2.ro after maintenance ,, version check r 25566 not suported,,,what to do!!! helppp
Download once again, I've had the same problem and it helped
02/09/2017 16:56 jokjoc#59
its a romanian private server metin 2 zarkana does it work ??can somethin g be done to change some files.. i dont know. it will be great if you weill help me tnks
02/10/2017 09:22 xAZIZx#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokjoc View Post
its a romanian private server metin 2 zarkana does it work ??can somethin g be done to change some files.. i dont know. it will be great if you weill help me tnks
view here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]