Nostale script - item bug/fake, dup

05/15/2016 21:14 Antonius963#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonius963 View Post
Why when i try to send a packet nostale crashes?
Someone can help me?
05/15/2016 21:15 specuuu#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonius963 View Post
Someone can help me?
RoN/PacketLogger Elektrochemie?
05/15/2016 21:59 Antonius963#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by specuuu View Post
RoN/PacketLogger Elektrochemie?
This [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/15/2016 22:05 specuuu#49
download ron or elektrochemie please, maybe ths will be work well
05/15/2016 22:43 Antonius963#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by specuuu View Post
download ron or elektrochemie please, maybe ths will be work well
ron doesnt work and i dont find elektrochemie's packetlogger
05/15/2016 22:44 specuuu#51
you changed version in resource hacker?
05/15/2016 23:56 Antonius963#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by specuuu View Post
you changed version in resource hacker?
i found elektrochemie's packetlogger and works thanks
05/15/2016 23:59 specuuu#53
Noprob
05/16/2016 01:31 habofro#54
Which script still works?
05/16/2016 15:03 PiedDeFer#55
None , all tested yesterday and this morning.
05/16/2016 16:55 chileu#56
I know that this patched, but i would like to know that packet is for chanel crash.

I had to do to chanel crash ?

Thanks, only to investigate.
05/16/2016 17:09 PiedDeFer#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by chileu View Post
I know that this patched, but i would like to know that packet is for chanel crash.

I had to do to chanel crash ?

Thanks, only to investigate.
Channel crash => instaban
05/16/2016 17:14 chileu#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiedDeFer View Post
Channel crash => instaban
I know, only for test i dont care instaban :P
05/16/2016 21:05 Marvin341#59
We dont need "players" who are trying to crashing the channel all the time
05/17/2016 22:51 specuuu#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula# View Post
I will not publish, it is useless
If this bug will last more than a week. those who wish can buy in the price of 230£
i think
Tomorrow maintenance, please chceck this still works.