Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldunost
Ahahah, you can indeed block regions, however that won't stop him. :D
Edit: Oh grilled.
|
I didn't mean al3cc or however his name is, i meant romanians in general. Most of the time they're jobless and annoying as hell in every archlord server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv
rule no1: never choose a GM from players
that's why justac failed at start
|
Justac failed because they didn't care for players and had/still have retarded gms/mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996
Honestly I'm not very concerned if there'll be a lot of people playing or not. I'll just do what I can to create a stable server and anyone who feels like playing can join and enjoy. I'd rather try to create daily/weekly events where people can take a break from leveling/farming and have fun instead of boosting the rates. Current episode I'm working on has absolute armors but they won't be available initially(Their stats might need some nerfs before releasing them). As far as shrine episode goes, I believe it's possible to update the emulator to shrine episode with an extra month of work but that can wait for now.
|
1. Shrine is ABSOLUTE trash - see what i did there? No but i meant it srsly.
2. You don't have to "free them" from their lvling, if there ARE lower rates, no1 will even bother with lvling - events doesn't matter in that case. Atleast thats the opinion from an 8years archlord player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1
you know sire that we could say the same crap about Germany but I wont cuz I'm not racist,but id like to remind you that if gypsy dislike you,dosent meen that all of us (Romanians) are all like them.Cheers!!
|
Nowadays germany isn't germany anymore - its foreignerland. Refugees come here, try to rape our woman, disrespect the people and have absolutely no intention about doing anything. That's why i always wear an telescopic bat and beat the shit out of everyone i see.