Blade and Soul bot

01/26/2016 22:43 Izeliae#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by denny116666 View Post
so when will the bot be available ?
Jan 29 @ 18:30 UTC
01/27/2016 03:48 hikkifan17#47
Edit: disregard my hatred post from before, I was aiming at those who chat spam bot. Its quite annoying that they do that.

However, botting in general is still bad but I understand that if it helps to level up then so be it I guess lol. I just prefer to grind and play normally.
01/27/2016 05:11 godsblight#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikkifan17 View Post
Wow,

Why ruin the game for others? I mean seriously why would you bot the game? Is it for your own pleasure and try to get vulnerable people to buy your scammy cheap gold shit? Seriously bro, get a life and stop. Like really stop.

There is absolutely no point in botting the game. Unless you can give me 300 Reasons to why it is fun and that there is a point in doing it, then maybe I will understand but until then my point of its useless, time wasting and ruining the game for others stands.

Sure I understand this site is known for its hacks and tools but botting, really? I mean come on. So really just stop...-_-
TbH, I bot mainly to collect crafting materials (poisons and claws and stuff) and transmutation materials to feed into my items. In that respect I believe botting can provide less of a grinding experience and get you to the more pleasurable parts of the game faster. I would say to not make the bot public due to it tanking the economy of the game as people are dicks by nature and it is the level of the dicktriy that determines what they do, sadly that level in most people is very very high.
01/27/2016 06:11 hikkifan17#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsblight View Post
TbH, I bot mainly to collect crafting materials (poisons and claws and stuff) and transmutation materials to feed into my items. In that respect I believe botting can provide less of a grinding experience and get you to the more pleasurable parts of the game faster. I would say to not make the bot public due to it tanking the economy of the game as people are dicks by nature and it is the level of the dicktriy that determines what they do, sadly that level in most people is very very high.
Oh I was leaning more towards the "Chat Spam Botters" and how annoying it is that they try to scam people with fake websites and stuff. Didn't know about other types of botting that can potentially help people level easier lol-
01/27/2016 15:09 azmodeus#50
The MMOViper bot is making one that is supposed to come out today. They posted a teaser screenshot.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/28/2016 01:04 iago11#51
willing to test!!!
Skype: iago1192
01/28/2016 04:35 retarded_fag#52
damn, looking for a free bot FeelsBadMan
01/28/2016 06:42 M4g3#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by retarded_fag View Post
damn, looking for a free bot FeelsBadMan
I love how the site says "just $5 per month", but they only sell 6 months membership.

edit: i wouldnt mind paying monthly
01/28/2016 07:29 azmodeus#54
You can get it monthy, but you have to go through TU and it takes 2-3 days for them to process it. :(
01/28/2016 11:25 seitosei#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4g3 View Post
I love how the site says "just $5 per month", but they only sell 6 months membership.

edit: i wouldnt mind paying monthly
The reason Viperbot only offers a 6 month membership like that is because the bot is painfully mediocre at best, but nobody realizes that until they've already paid for a 6 month membership.

Why do you think a website that offers bots for 5+ games only costs $5 a month? because the quality is terrible.
01/28/2016 12:24 riceking#56
Uses the same framework and changes pointers over different games. Efficient and it works really. Used it for Tera and made tons of money in gathering plants, mob grinding is where it suffers.
01/28/2016 12:47 killzone#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceking View Post
Uses the same framework and changes pointers over different games. Efficient and it works really. Used it for Tera and made tons of money in gathering plants, mob grinding is where it suffers.
Programming wise, that is the best option to go to. Why would they create another framework for another game. It takes a lot of time and effort.

Like: MMoLazy, GW2Minion, BuddyBots (All of them).
01/28/2016 14:29 Izeliae#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Programming wise, that is the best option to go to. Why would they create another framework for another game. It takes a lot of time and effort.

Like: MMoLazy, GW2Minion, BuddyBots (All of them).
Frameworks are good for high level. Low level should handle discrepancies between games.

Unfortunately vipers framework is too simple and leads to very mediocre bots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceking View Post
Uses the same framework and changes pointers over different games. Efficient and it works really. Used it for Tera and made tons of money in gathering plants, mob grinding is where it suffers.
Every tera bot released was bad lol.
01/28/2016 16:22 azmodeus#59
@iz, lol competitors are always the worst critics.. :P
01/28/2016 17:39 Izeliae#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmodeus View Post
@iz, lol competitors are always the worst critics.. :P
I assume you're implying I'm a competitor. I'm not and never was. Programmers are the worst critic of other programmers. As a bot dev, I probably criticize in a different manner than users - I look at bad design.

I stand by my statement of every released tera bot was awful.