Zerux Levelbot BETA[FREE]

10/27/2015 17:00 bracco1991#46
Doesnt work for me anymore :x

"Problem trying to encrypt"
10/27/2015 17:21 O0OiPr0ngsO0O#47
Problem trying to decrypt.. pls help :(

problem trying to decrypt :( .. it doesnt work on flyff cw anymore??? T_T
10/27/2015 17:42 Zerux#48
We are currently having issues with our license servers.
Please be patient.
10/27/2015 17:48 hejpadig#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksta1991 View Post
O_O
Just out of curiosity, what character are you playing?
Also, have you tried the tower, I'm leveling pretty casually so I get like half a level or a level a day haha, usually die to giants while at work and things.
Almost 55 :>
Blade with a FS running behind me. Did 1 day coral island, got me from 33 to 62, now I'm in azria. As I said, I've got some CS items on here :)
10/27/2015 18:53 kenjii007#50
For me HTTP Error 404, Register page not found, can't tell wether the bot works, bc i cannot try it.
10/27/2015 19:31 Zerux#51
License System is back online.
Register and Bot should work again.
10/28/2015 03:44 nicksta1991#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by hejpadig View Post
Blade with a FS running behind me. Did 1 day coral island, got me from 33 to 62, now I'm in azria. As I said, I've got some CS items on here :)
Are you using Lock Mob Area?
Even zoomed far out I'm stopping at like 250 mobs killed, when one of my first runs at Nuttywheels yielded 2700 O_O
I feel like the spawn is so large they are moving completely out of site range and then I end up like off to the side of a spawn for hours and hours.
Just wondering if you had tips on leveling spots and some configuration ideas maybe, if you'd like to keep it more private we can do it through pms. :O
10/28/2015 08:52 hejpadig#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksta1991 View Post
Are you using Lock Mob Area?
Even zoomed far out I'm stopping at like 250 mobs killed, when one of my first runs at Nuttywheels yielded 2700 O_O
I feel like the spawn is so large they are moving completely out of site range and then I end up like off to the side of a spawn for hours and hours.
Just wondering if you had tips on leveling spots and some configuration ideas maybe, if you'd like to keep it more private we can do it through pms. :O
Might as well write here if someone else has the same problem :)
At night and when I'm at work I go to the middle of the spawn with 250 lock range, sometimes I wake up with 5000 mobs killed, sometimes 200. I guess it's a little bit of luck. That's why it would be great if you could make the bot return to the starting point when there are no mobs around. Other than that, I suggest always using premium areas if you can afford it. You can buy a perin here on the website for 1 euro, that will last for like 15 days in azria. No giants = No deaths :)
10/28/2015 22:13 luia#54
bekomme keine mail beim registrieren
10/28/2015 23:03 Zerux#55
Account creation should work again. No email confirmation needed.
Registrieren sollte wieder gehen, auch ohne email bestätigung.
11/02/2015 02:31 POTA001#56
invalid license :3 not woeking on me :/
11/03/2015 22:35 /Aiden\#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerux View Post
Ne Awabot ist mehr oder weniger eingestellt, otherserver geht noch auf den meisten Servern aber anpassen tun wir nichtmehr.
Dann mach ihn doch auch 4 free, solange er irgendwo noch funktioniert. Ist doch schade, wenn der "vergammelt" oder ist der schon free?
11/03/2015 23:08 Eiseskälte#58
An sich habt ihr in eurem Launcher schon n paar dufte Tools. Nur schmieren mir eben genau diese in regelmäßigen Abständen ab. :s
11/04/2015 10:48 BadisDz#59
I really love you thanks you!
11/06/2015 03:15 Schniddelwutz#60
hallöchen,
wird es bald eine Version für Pserver geben (Floral Flyff, Dragon Cross etc)? Das wäre mir eine Spende wert.