[Active Hacks CF] New Wallhack 10/07/2015

07/11/2015 14:40 docuzs#46
DOnt Work Tell me please i need a Specific Browser for activation?
07/11/2015 14:43 ActiveHacksCF#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by docuzs View Post
DOnt Work Tell me please i need a Specific Browser for activation?
Internet Explorer...it must be working sry mate can't do something
07/11/2015 14:45 supermanjet3#48
xtrap blaze
07/11/2015 14:49 ActiveHacksCF#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanjet3 View Post
xtrap blaze
Blaze -.-...I don't know its Working CFEU- CFPH - CFNA - CFRU...What xtrap says?
07/11/2015 14:55 supermanjet3#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveHacksCF View Post
Blaze -.-...I don't know its Working CFEU- CFPH - CFNA - CFRU...What xtrap says?
it was working on blaze yesterday. it detects the WH.exe and as u log in it closes
07/11/2015 15:01 ActiveHacksCF#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanjet3 View Post
it was working on blaze yesterday. it detects the WH.exe and as u log in it closes
Hmmm...and from the others guy not get detect?
07/11/2015 15:07 Cynthox#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanjet3 View Post
it was working on blaze yesterday. it detects the WH.exe and as u log in it closes
I said it, my version works with xtrap bypass.
07/11/2015 15:11 docuzs#53
Site Cracked WTF :)) OFFLINE!!!
07/11/2015 15:20 ActiveHacksCF#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by docuzs View Post
Site Cracked WTF :)) OFFLINE!!!
Pffff yeah :/ sry The hosting have problems :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by docuzs View Post
Site Cracked WTF :)) OFFLINE!!!
UpdateD post
07/11/2015 15:22 docuzs#55
Please Dude Make Upload Of The Hack! I Love ur works but when it;s not ok ..
07/11/2015 15:24 ActiveHacksCF#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by docuzs View Post
Please Dude Make Upload Of The Hack! I Love ur works but when it;s not ok ..
UpdateD you can download it By clicking Website Not Working? Click here ;p
07/11/2015 15:26 docuzs#57
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
it's stay like this 2 3 4 Hour... i wait 30 min and nothink happend. Wind 7 64 bit!
07/11/2015 15:28 ActiveHacksCF#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by docuzs View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
it's stay like this 2 3 4 Hour... i wait 30 min and nothink happend. Wind 7 64 bit!
Pfff sry mate :/ I will try to create a activator let me 20-30 min to check it out..
07/11/2015 15:35 docuzs#59
Ok oK! Love You xD :))

have you finish yet?
07/11/2015 16:05 ActiveHacksCF#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by docuzs View Post
Ok oK! Love You xD :))

have you finish yet?
Sry mate I was removing hard viruses -.- too many spammers...I am trying it now but I think it will not work...its checking only into the hack not outside :/