greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Hack

05/03/2015 20:03 greyb1t#46
Updated and working, May 3rd.
05/03/2015 21:52 manero26#47
link broken?
05/03/2015 22:20 greyb1t#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by manero26 View Post
link broken?
The hack is outdated once again, updating in 15 min.

// Edit:
No, the link is not broken at all. Never will since it is uploaded on epvp.

Updated and working once again.
05/14/2015 07:18 nicenickman#49
sir greyb1t i need how to Walk Through object with cheat engine pls.
05/14/2015 11:28 greyb1t#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenickman View Post
sir greyb1t i need how to Walk Through object with cheat engine pls.
I'm sorry man, I dont really know how to do that.
Ollydbg would be the easiest way of doing that, by bypassing the check for collision.

But I won't do that since I won't add new stuff to the hack anymore.
It's annoying to update the ollydbg address without finding it by pattern.
And patternscanning is out of the question since I am not injecting the hack by DLL. Only external.

Finding the address by patternscanning external, then you need to use ReadProcessMemory. Which makes it slow as fuck.

Sorry.
05/20/2015 19:31 Maegaard#51
How do i make the super attack range thingy work? When I click on it nothing happends, it attacks regularly close up on mob
05/20/2015 20:01 greyb1t#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maegaard View Post
How do i make the super attack range thingy work? When I click on it nothing happends, it attacks regularly close up on mob
What class are you using?
What weapon are you using?

If you're using a vagrant sword or is vagrant, super attack range does not work.
05/20/2015 20:23 Maegaard#53
I'm a billposter so therefore I use the Knuckle weapon, but everything else seems to works besides the super attack range (also on the bot, everything works besides the super attack range)
05/20/2015 20:25 greyb1t#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maegaard View Post
I'm a billposter so therefore I use the Knuckle weapon, but everything else seems to works besides the super attack range (also on the bot, everything works besides the super attack range)
I'll check it out later, does it work for any other class?
05/20/2015 21:01 Maegaard#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
I'll check it out later, does it work for any other class?
Haven't tested it out, i'll try, but I don't know if it's still working after the patch.
05/20/2015 21:54 greyb1t#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maegaard View Post
Haven't tested it out, i'll try, but I don't know if it's still working after the patch.
Alright, I just tested super attack range with a knuckle.
I can confirm that it doesn't work.

It seems like since it's a knuckle there is no need to check for range because it will never have any other range than 0.

So this is not something I can fix, sorry man.
05/20/2015 21:58 Maegaard#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
Alright, I just tested super attack range with a knuckle.
I can confirm that it doesn't work.

It seems like since it's a knuckle there is no need to check for range because it will never have any other range than 0.

So this is not something I can fix, sorry man.
Ahh, I see, it's allright, thanks for checking it :-)
05/22/2015 17:11 kurei02#58
My Systems says it is a Malware.
'HEUR/APC (Cloud)' [HEUR/APC]
05/22/2015 18:30 greyb1t#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurei02 View Post
My Systems says it is a Malware.
'HEUR/APC (Cloud)' [HEUR/APC]
Don't download it if you don't trust it / me.
I can just tell you its not a virus. Check the virus scans.
05/22/2015 18:31 kurei02#60
Do you know why that message appears all the time?