Elo Boost from Bronze5 to Gold5

04/12/2015 01:10 Flammensuko#46
Friendly Booster
i highly recommend him
boosted me from S2 to G5
04/12/2015 01:12 †ţнε_Eternal_ℓéģéņđ†#47
added in skype
04/16/2015 03:35 TheRealRaisen#48
push
04/19/2015 19:23 nvis#49
Boosted my acc from B1 to S5 very fast! Skilled and friendly guy!
Some of his games:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/23/2015 21:58 Septera#50
This guy is amazing! Really skilled and very communicative and helpful on skype.
He had no problem carrying games even at gold I - Plat V elo!
Thank you once more :)
04/25/2015 12:43 TheRealRaisen#51
push
05/24/2015 20:27 TheRealRaisen#52
push
05/24/2015 20:29 TheRealRaisen#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by _acAce_ View Post
3 euro=
wie bitte?
05/24/2015 20:33 TheRealRaisen#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by _acAce_ View Post
ach so ich dachte du verkaufst.
ja dann kannst für mich boosten wenn du willst, bin 1halb Monate weg und in der zeit darfst du boosten? :mofo:
add mich mal bitte skype :p
05/24/2015 22:53 Blckbolt#55
added u on skype
05/25/2015 01:42 AuraRitter#56
Suchst du noch?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Hilfe von Elitepvpers, bereitgestellt von appyet.com
05/25/2015 17:26 TheRealRaisen#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraRitter View Post
Suchst du noch?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Hilfe von Elitepvpers, bereitgestellt von appyet.com
jo einfach adden bitte :)
05/26/2015 00:32 Deine Mutter 007#58
Hi pal, Id give you my Bronze 5 account if you really boost it all the way up to gold or maybe plat. I dont want it to be somewhere in Silver (I really hate silver elo and i will only give the acc to you if you promise to boost it to gold at least).

P.S. I also got an account on the Russian Server in Silver. The Russians are pretty bad compared to our EUW server is their silver 4 like our low Bronze.
05/30/2015 12:46 TheRealRaisen#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deine Mutter 007 View Post
Hi pal, Id give you my Bronze 5 account if you really boost it all the way up to gold or maybe plat. I dont want it to be somewhere in Silver (I really hate silver elo and i will only give the acc to you if you promise to boost it to gold at least).

P.S. I also got an account on the Russian Server in Silver. The Russians are pretty bad compared to our EUW server is their silver 4 like our low Bronze.

No, i dont boost you 2 tiers, thats simply to much for you to handle. I mean you already said you cant even handle silver elo, so how can you think you can handle gold elo? i wont do it!
06/03/2015 17:45 TheRealRaisen#60
push