[Release] Nemesis WarTool

11/26/2014 19:16 Nippilein#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huhuallosdn View Post
How can I test it? How run it(free version)?
Yeah there is a free version to download, watch first post.
11/26/2014 21:11 Huhuallosdn#47
Ohh ..Really?
I knew not..omg
I mean it does not work with it like in movie..I have error and I can not even use the free version..
11/26/2014 22:09 EliteSnoop#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
you're asking too much
avoid islands he said that he is already planing, background the bot can also be a future update but what i really need is the msshiny and at the moment just this doesn't works, and i would only pay for it with this feature(s)
11/27/2014 02:20 comproputas#49
I will show this to my mates to check if they are interested. I can also help you get to the hispanic community. If you need any translation english-spanish or spanish-english, just PM me.
11/27/2014 10:45 Urteil123#50
I like the icons, I think you got a very good designer :D
11/27/2014 11:44 Gandalfilbianco#51
these programs ruin the game if one is a baboon to make war is not fair that uses such a program.
11/27/2014 17:36 Nippilein#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfilbianco View Post
these programs ruin the game if one is a baboon to make war is not fair that uses such a program.
You are so cute... :) programs like that dont ruin the Game, BP himself ruin the Game, with there Bugs and theyre shit work...
If a new event start, it have bugs, all ppl without reallife and work can use a few hours big bugs that they ships faster get harder than ppl like me with Rl.


So we have to use tricks to get our advantage.
BP want it, so they can become it
11/27/2014 18:20 Moneypulation#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by comproputas View Post
I will show this to my mates to check if they are interested. I can also help you get to the hispanic community. If you need any translation english-spanish or spanish-english, just PM me.

I have learned spanish in school but I'm not really advanced in that language :D All I learned in 4 years of spanish lesson is "Me llamo money. ? Como estás?

I appreciate it that you show Nemesis your friends


Quote:
Originally Posted by Urteil123 View Post
I like the icons, I think you got a very good designer :D
He's the best GFX'er on this planet. Wasn't easy to get him making those icons :bandit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfilbianco View Post
these programs ruin the game if one is a baboon to make war is not fair that uses such a program.
It would ruin the game is someone makes all those features for free
11/29/2014 03:34 EliteSnoop#54
repair MShiny Bot instead of answear!

if the bot where offline no problems would b!!!
11/29/2014 17:55 Moneypulation#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteSnoop View Post
repair MShiny Bot instead of answear!

if the bot where offline no problems would b!!!
What?
11/29/2014 18:26 jacobaxeman#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypulation View Post
What?
I'm assuming he is saying fix Your MShinnyBot instead of answering people lol.
12/02/2014 13:08 Moneypulation#57
Would you like to have the feature Auto Boarding added?
12/05/2014 17:54 EliteSnoop#58
hi i don't understand how to activate the Mshiny bot please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypulation View Post
What?
i just said that if the Mshiny Bot where made as an offline bot there wouldn't be any problems(because of no bad updates), it was the best bot ever and now nothing works and nemesis neither collects shinys
12/22/2014 15:53 Moneypulation#59
MShiny will be kept for free. Nemesis will stay only a Wartool
12/24/2014 20:19 trolleras9#60
Why dont you implement MSpy here? It could be a "always-on-top" window ready for use.
Would be really nice and useful