What was your first anime?

12/06/2014 20:39 ​Exo#46
Detektiv Conan & HxH
12/06/2014 23:32 Gin Sour#47
Not 100% sure, probably Pokemon / Dragonball / Digimon on German TV ;p
12/14/2014 15:31 AnimeLover-MY♥#48
Btw Naruto already end >.<
12/16/2014 08:31 RemiStar#49
Wegen meinen 2 älteren Cousinen Sailor Moon / Jeanne die Kamikaze Diebin .. ich bereue nichts!
12/17/2014 00:37 Mashkin#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shinichi] View Post
Noir, X, Digimon.
Noir was the first anime I ever watched.
That was back in 2004 when I was in 4th class at primary school.
It aired on VIVA sometimes late evening when nine year-old kids should sleep instead of watching two girls killing dozens of enemies.

While previously believing it aired around midnight from Sunday to Monday, it turned out it aired three times a week, but never before 22:00.

When I first "conciously" watched anime on TV, I was a lot older and it was Digimon I believe.

However, I did not really become an "anime otaku" before exploring the Internet in late 2008/2009.
It's pretty much the Internet that changed a lot of me, and anime was one important factor from the very beginning.
12/17/2014 16:46 Ryū#51
Inuyasha, Yugioh and Ranma 1/2
12/20/2014 03:41 AnimeLover-MY♥#52
Anyone here like Inazuma Eleven?
12/20/2014 05:10 vadio321#53
Maybe Gundam or Samurai X
Its realy good question
12/20/2014 15:25 AnimeLover-MY♥#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadio321 View Post
Maybe Gundam or Samurai X
Its realy good question
what samurai :o?
12/20/2014 15:41 Lockers?#55
German TV:

RTL II: Pokemon, Detektiv Conan, Yu Gi Oh, Captain Tsubasa

Tele 5: Onepiece
12/20/2014 16:00 AnimeLover-MY♥#56
that was cool ;)
12/26/2014 14:57 AnimeLover-MY♥#57
sugeiii minna xD
12/26/2014 17:10 Tirmon#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLover-MY♥ View Post
sugeiii minna xD
Double posting is against the forum rules, I think :)

I started off with Yuhioh, I can remember how I liked that some time ago. The first seasons were the best, but today that disgusting Zexal is really the worst.

Yugioh will still be my #1 anime, though.
12/26/2014 18:32 Skyddande#59
Pokemon.

12/26/2014 22:47 Rorc#60
My first Anime was One Piece, yet the anime, that started my anime-"addiction" ( if you can call it like that..) was Angel Beats. :)