Let's persuade Joymax to bring back 80 cap on iSRO! (JOYMAX REPLIED!)

10/28/2014 19:57 Oriya9#46
Hello everyone!

I am a little bit uncertain of what you guys ask Joymax (WeMade) to launch. What do you mean by "cap 80"?
1. With or without Europeans?
2. The old or the new interface?
3. The old and simplified alchemy (elixirs, elements, tablets and stones) or the new one? Or maybe even the original where there were no elements, tablets and stones?
4. What is the skill cap you guys want? 300 I assume?
5. The old or the new job system?
6. With or without party monsters?
And other things like that... I'd really like to know what you guys are looking forward to.
It would be great you guys could list the features you want in and the features you want out.

And the 2 final questions:
1. If you guys want it so much, why don't you open such server? Why is it so important that Joymax (WeMade) will launch such server?
I didn't follow the SRO scene so much since the whole ECSRO fiasco, so I could be wrong, but as far I know there's a server files release for nearly every SRO version, no?
2. If there aren't any server files available for what you guys are looking for, would you ever consider supporting and playing in such server if it will come out one day, by the community, not Joymax (WeMade)?

Either way I wish you all the best of luck in achieving what you want! :)
I am sure that if you guys will put enough pressure on Joymax (WeMade) to a point where it will reach higher seats, they will at least consider such thing.
So it's worth a shot.

Cheers!
Oriya.
10/28/2014 20:02 Cooldpix#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
Hello everyone!

I am a little bit uncertain of what you guys ask Joymax (WeMade) to launch. What do you mean by "cap 80"?
1. With or without Europeans?
2. The old or the new interface?
3. The old and simplified alchemy (elixirs, elements, tablets and stones) or the new one? Or maybe even the original where there were no elements, tablets and stones?
4. What is the skill cap you guys want? 300 I assume?
5. The old or the new job system?
6. With or without party monsters?
And other things like that... I'd really like to know what you guys are looking forward to.
It would be great you guys could list the features you want in and the features you want out.

And the 2 final questions:
1. If you guys want it so much, why don't you open such server? Why is it so important that Joymax (WeMade) will launch such server?
I didn't follow the SRO scene so much since the whole ECSRO fiasco, so I could be wrong, but as far I know there's a server files release for nearly every SRO version, no?
2. If there aren't any server files available for what you guys are looking for, would you ever consider supporting and playing in such server if it will come out one day, by the community, not Joymax (WeMade)?

Either way I wish you all the best of luck in achieving what you want! :)
I am sure that if you guys will put enough pressure on Joymax (WeMade) to a point where it will reach higher seats, they will at least consider such thing.
So it's worth a shot.

Cheers!
Oriya.
Hey, thanks for questions. I will make the anwsers short.

1. Depends on cummunity
2. Old
3. Old
4. Yeah, as far I remember there always was 300 (ecsro, old isro).
5. Old Job - if there'd be china only, we will use oldest job.
6. Also depends on race. If there will be EU race, party monster would be used.

1.1. The server should be licensed, also Joymax would give us security update and some adversitement, so the server would be legit. Nobody said that it has to be with ECSRO files, because it could be with jSRO one.

1.2. I have no word about that. Most of community servers fails because of short-term, bad team or security holes. I think that it would be better if Joymax (which migrated to WeMade JP) dig in their old library and run 3 letters to do something with that game.

The aim of our "petition" is to force Joymax to open some servers with old files, but increased security (cause of exploits). They got library, so it wouldn't be problem with that I think (first of they have to agree our goal).

Thanks for support!
10/28/2014 21:51 Oriya9#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldpix View Post
Hey, thanks for questions. I will make the anwsers short.

1. Depends on cummunity
2. Old
3. Old
4. Yeah, as far I remember there always was 300 (ecsro, old isro).
5. Old Job - if there'd be china only, we will use oldest job.
6. Also depends on race. If there will be EU race, party monster would be used.

1.1. The server should be licensed, also Joymax would give us security update and some adversitement, so the server would be legit. Nobody said that it has to be with ECSRO files, because it could be with jSRO one.

1.2. I have no word about that. Most of community servers fails because of short-term, bad team or security holes. I think that it would be better if Joymax (which migrated to WeMade JP) dig in their old library and run 3 letters to do something with that game.

The aim of our "petition" is to force Joymax to open some servers with old files, but increased security (cause of exploits). They got library, so it wouldn't be problem with that I think (first of they have to agree our goal).

Thanks for support!
So from my understanding the main reason of why Joymax should do this is security. Am I correct?

Also, about the European characters, this is a very important subject and I highly suggest not leaving this hanging in the air.
You should make a decision about this before approaching Joymax because it's pretty much a game-changer that should be planned from the beginning of such launch.

And of course thank you for the answers!
Oriya.
10/28/2014 22:00 Cooldpix#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
So from my understanding the main reason of why Joymax should do this is security. Am I correct?

Also, about the European characters, this is a very important subject and I highly suggest not leaving this hanging in the air.
You should make a decision about this before approaching Joymax because it's pretty much a game-changer that should be planned from the beginning of such launch.

And of course thank you for the answers!
Oriya.
Well it's better to play official server, which is licensed, secured legal and has better adversitement than play private server own by other people. That's main point. About the decision: this should be discussed between two-sides, since they has to got the market, so I prefer to add also vote into this thread about the race. It's up to you, but I think that starting with CHN is better for 80 cap, than for EU and CHN. (Personal opinion).

Thanks, Cooldpix
10/28/2014 22:03 WickedNite.#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldpix View Post
Well it's better to play official server, which is licensed, secured legal and has better adversitement than play private server own by other people. That's main point. About the decision: this should be discussed between two-sides, since they has to got the market, so I prefer to add also vote into this thread about the race. It's up to you, but I think that starting with CHN is better for 80 cap, than for EU and CHN. (Personal opinion).

Thanks, Cooldpix
Joymax ain't secured.
10/28/2014 22:14 ♥ Panda.#51
The main reason joymax should be the ones opening this is because they are joymax. They got nothing special but the fact that they're the ones who made this game.
10/28/2014 23:00 Violett#52
Kang seo oben serwlar plıs u king kang kong seo !!!!


10/29/2014 02:33 Shane¸#53
Let them do it so we can steal some improved oldschool files.
10/29/2014 08:58 ​Exo#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane¸ View Post
Let them do it so we can steal some improved oldschool files.
Exactly,
10/29/2014 08:58 Spicyfries#55
Firstly, people saying that Joymax doesn't care about its players? Here is the thing.. We are not Joymax's players and its in THEIR best interest to open a new version/start of Silkroad Online in order to get us back.

I mean here is a super large community looking for private servers.. If you take all the private servers and merge them together that is at least 10,000 players! This is MONEY for Joymax and if they think its profitable enough for them to open a new server and see that enough INCOME/REVENUE will be earned then they have no reason to turn it down!

So yes I'm in and give this a try, what can you lose.. Don't be a party-pooper:3
10/29/2014 09:44 Callum#56
No updates yet, but that's fine. After all this takes time and preparation on their end, and ours.
10/29/2014 10:40 Haxor#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane¸ View Post
Let them do it so we can steal some improved oldschool files.
Now they will not reply because there joymax spy already checking this thread^^
10/29/2014 10:58 CrystalCoder#58
That's what interests them stealing :rtfm:
10/29/2014 11:30 Xardoo#59
Well, most of real silkroad players have left silkroad years ago and have wifes. It will be hard to bring em back. There was 20+ servers each had 10k active players ehh..
10/29/2014 11:33 Spicyfries#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xardoo View Post
Well, most of real silkroad players have left silkroad years ago and have wifes. It will be hard to bring em back. There was 20+ servers each had 10k active players ehh..
10,000 active players/server? When capacity is 3,500 players and server is full of gold bots.. What?