BlackSeries Cabal - EP11 (ENG)

11/01/2014 14:29 Fifou12#46
The server wont open today, & I'm not sure if it will be a good server tho.

Hope I'm not waiting for crap server.
11/01/2014 14:32 2402lubos#47
Wont open today? -_- they said about 14:00 -_- Ye I hope it will be a good server, cuze I dont know about any new good server here
11/01/2014 14:36 exul#48
Guys, we have some problems right now - but we are working!

we're on it!

check facebook.com/blackseriescabal
11/01/2014 14:38 2402lubos#49
How long time does it take? 1 hour? 1 day?
11/01/2014 15:15 tidus20#50
kotoro naaaaaaaaab omfg yo nigga
11/01/2014 15:17 2402lubos#51
Cmon guys can u at least upload your client so we can download it before you start your serverr?
11/01/2014 15:39 IcENek0#52
Please calm down and be patient
11/01/2014 15:41 2402lubos#53
They are working on it for a long time, and then they cant even start server in time? -_-
11/01/2014 15:45 IcENek0#54
YOu don't know what kind of problems they have you should wait
11/01/2014 15:47 2402lubos#55
Ye they shall to think about dat earlier. And tell us the start time when they are 100% sure it works
11/01/2014 16:00 tidus20#56
lubos get a life ;p
11/01/2014 16:00 2402lubos#57
Ye dont worry ive got my life, just I have today and tomorrow free at work, so I wanted to play :)) and dont waste timee
11/01/2014 16:23 exul#58
buddys, the thing is we are having some trouble with our anti-hack, which we were not able to test b4, because we all need to study / work.

the end is in sight, tho
11/01/2014 16:43 Lexdemens#59
Relax we will get it solved soon for every one and get it online just bare with us on the progress ok
11/01/2014 16:53 2402lubos#60
We did it. We solved the client-problems.

Uploading....

Sorry
Finally <3