Dark Planets | Open Beta

08/15/2014 18:00 cryz35#46
^you double logged in with 2 accounts, click top right logout icon and login with your main account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagierDesGrauens View Post
How long will it take? Lost 3 Kristallon through this :/
it is finished.
08/15/2014 18:13 Ciяcαssiα#47
I can help to add Turkish language.
08/15/2014 18:14 Ronjo#48
I dont like it :/
08/15/2014 18:21 th0rex#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunşqweq View Post
I can help to add Turkish language.
I think cryz can do this by himself :)
08/15/2014 18:21 Luffa#50
I've updated the trade so it should load faster now.
Also i have uploaded a bit different version of equipment.

I will try to figure out why some peoples equipment page is not functional.

Best Regards Bau
08/15/2014 18:26 nckrnckr#51
I would prefer to have 10 times the NPC awards :)

exmp
Streuner give 10 uridium
08/15/2014 18:38 Destiny#52
no have mission cant make mission and reward credits and buy in handel :(
08/15/2014 18:46 FinalSpace#53
Where do I get Uridium? Apart from npcs
08/15/2014 18:52 Luffa#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSpace View Post
Where do I get Uridium? Apart from npcs
No where else under this beta test.
Cause every account will be wiped after.

Best Regards Bau
08/15/2014 19:05 MagierDesGrauens#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Βau View Post
I've updated the trade so it should load faster now.
Also i have uploaded a bit different version of equipment.

I will try to figure out why some peoples equipment page is not functional.

Best Regards Bau
I hope you find it, have 3 iris, but can't put any Laser in it because it's shown as one drone and if I try to put in a Laser it just give me an error "You are not able to fit it in that drones"
08/15/2014 20:14 Luffa#56
6 Hours left until we close for beta test.
Approximately has 180 users registered on less than 24 hours to test.

Best Regards Bau
08/15/2014 20:20 abbadie55#57
increase more rewards !!
08/15/2014 20:22 Luffa#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbadie55 View Post
increase more rewards !!
I consider all post below 30 characters as spam.
Therefor please keep down your spam and hold your attitude in short lease.

We will consider all the uridium rewards, if it should be 3 or 5 times the normal rate.

Best Regards Bau
08/15/2014 20:51 FinalSpace#59
Good server is really fun and Super runs smoothly! I admire your work with your team! RESPECT to BAU AND TEAM!!!!!!!
08/15/2014 22:34 xRaxo.#60
Bau dont give other players Uri ... I seen 2 FE on Eic...