Hi, Lxury here. I'm just a regular player; the green name on forums doesn't mean anything.
I haven't kept up with the Flyff scene but I was an active and avid player from when it used to be RoC. I quit for a while and when I saw that they were changing into Equinox I decided to check it out. I don't think as many people play Flyff anymore because it's so outdated so I just assume that whoever plays is only playing for the nostalgia.
Anyway, in this server it can be hard starting out at first but once you get to the higher levels it's easy to farm penya. The feature of being able to awake gear 105 and under without reversions helps out a lot. I've written a guide about the specific features that this server has, so if you decide to try it out go take a look at it.
The forums can be a bit quiet at times but I think it's just lack of interest. Suggestions are welcome and the staff considers them (although none? have been implemented yet.) The server is still quite new and there's an average of 120~ players on for NA timezones and probably 160+ during EU times; so I'd say it's EU mainly but there's also quite a few people playing from the Philippines as well. I haven't donated at all so I don't think I would consider it a p2w server. Elementors and Psykeepers are a bit unbalanced here due to their versatility (siege, farm, dungeons.) Hopefully classes will be tweaked soon.
Personally, I don't like the community that much but I stay anyway because the server itself is good. Not much more than that though; which is funny because I've written the server guide as well as other guides around the forum. I just figured if I don't do it, who will? If you like low-rate servers, give it a try. It's not like you have anything to lose.
Edit: Also, that dungeon timer is something you win from rock-paper-scissors or from donate points. Which is silly in my opinion, but yeah.
I haven't kept up with the Flyff scene but I was an active and avid player from when it used to be RoC. I quit for a while and when I saw that they were changing into Equinox I decided to check it out. I don't think as many people play Flyff anymore because it's so outdated so I just assume that whoever plays is only playing for the nostalgia.
Anyway, in this server it can be hard starting out at first but once you get to the higher levels it's easy to farm penya. The feature of being able to awake gear 105 and under without reversions helps out a lot. I've written a guide about the specific features that this server has, so if you decide to try it out go take a look at it.
The forums can be a bit quiet at times but I think it's just lack of interest. Suggestions are welcome and the staff considers them (although none? have been implemented yet.) The server is still quite new and there's an average of 120~ players on for NA timezones and probably 160+ during EU times; so I'd say it's EU mainly but there's also quite a few people playing from the Philippines as well. I haven't donated at all so I don't think I would consider it a p2w server. Elementors and Psykeepers are a bit unbalanced here due to their versatility (siege, farm, dungeons.) Hopefully classes will be tweaked soon.
Personally, I don't like the community that much but I stay anyway because the server itself is good. Not much more than that though; which is funny because I've written the server guide as well as other guides around the forum. I just figured if I don't do it, who will? If you like low-rate servers, give it a try. It's not like you have anything to lose.
Edit: Also, that dungeon timer is something you win from rock-paper-scissors or from donate points. Which is silly in my opinion, but yeah.