Shakes and Fidget server dev

12/22/2014 18:06 TheCry#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypeept View Post
Why he doesnt have the sources?? Why didnt he keep it?
I cant belive..
He sold files, not for public acces.
12/22/2014 22:51 UND3RW0RLD#47
i would still keep a copy.. xD
12/23/2014 00:10 krejcomut#48
yes yes
12/23/2014 11:48 TheCry#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ǝnd1ǝss-ɯonǝʎ View Post
i would still keep a copy.. xD
Haha, all body want :D
Me too ;3
12/23/2014 17:13 krejcomut#50
thecry can send me to pm on skype dungeon and portal i use on my serfver thanks :))
12/24/2014 02:52 jaypeept#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigaer View Post
This development is over
I moved the development over to js using nodejs coz php is way slower, for all people asking... If I ever get the sources again I will post them on the forums

I used firebug addon to track the requests on sf oficial server and then emulate them on mine.
Can you make it again please? :)
Thank you
12/24/2014 12:25 krejcomut#52
Yes make it !
12/24/2014 13:28 TheCry#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypeept View Post
Can you make it again please? :)
Thank you
I think he won't make it again. Its good decision.
12/24/2014 15:49 jaypeept#54
Its good decision? stfu
12/26/2014 00:10 krejcomut#55
:D bastar* :DDDD
12/29/2014 00:23 Norbertsons#56
Portal, Guild portal?
12/29/2014 14:06 TheCry#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbertsons View Post
Portal, Guild portal?
No
12/30/2014 00:19 krejcomut#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCry View Post
No
Yes :) only 1vs 1 monster :)