[RELEASE] VorTex

02/28/2014 03:46 DYNAMITIZ#46
Ah ok .. Even with Charles Web Debugging Proxy I am unable to change the swf :( and thank you for the time you grant to elitepvpers
03/07/2014 17:48 king[amg]ua#47
nice program, nice source :3
but..game not start (loading and not START button)
any idea how to fix this?
03/09/2014 13:51 Qwme#48
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] There are lots of spoiler do not try.
03/11/2014 11:45 stormkey#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwme View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] There are lots of spoiler do not try.
i done the same thing lol
04/09/2014 21:50 Darkengelxd#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko View Post
Make your own updates, fix bugs, learn...
What programming-language you have use ? And what Programm i need to "make my own" Update ? I want try it :D
04/09/2014 22:35 Seven~Eleven#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkengelxd View Post
What programming-language you have use ? And what Programm i need to "make my own" Update ? I want try it :D
He used C#. If you want to edit the code you can use Visual Studio Express.