[Release] Project Phoenix (Patch 5187)

04/08/2018 21:31 pintinho12#46
here
06/17/2018 21:04 kotsh#47
why no update
06/17/2018 21:54 Spirited#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotsh View Post
why no update
Because I abandoned the project, and the architecture is a failed first attempt. There will not be updates to this project, and hopefully never will be from anyone else either. I'm working on a new project that I'll release here. Don't wait for it. It'll come out when it comes out. This thread is left open for those who ask real questions, not for posting rude demands on updates. If you want to update it, then update it yourself.
06/18/2018 02:55 kotsh#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Because I abandoned the project, and the architecture is a failed first attempt. There will not be updates to this project, and hopefully never will be from anyone else either. I'm working on a new project that I'll release here. Don't wait for it. It'll come out when it comes out. This thread is left open for those who ask real questions, not for posting rude demands on updates. If you want to update it, then update it yourself.
Thank you boss for fast replay
and thank you again for helping ppls here

please look at this screen
what's wrong at connection
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/18/2018 06:31 Spirited#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotsh View Post
Thank you boss for fast replay
and thank you again for helping ppls here

please look at this screen
what's wrong at connection
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It's not a full server; hell, it's not even a base server, really. As I said, it's a failed architecture. But feel free to run it if you'd really like... You need to check the connection config for the client launcher you're using. Ensure that the client is pointed to the account server. If you're using your public IP address, then try connecting using your intranet/adapter IP address first.
01/29/2020 20:18 cocoemre#51
can you help me please about this problem ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/29/2020 21:02 Spirited#52
This thread can be closed now that Comet has been released. I'm no longer supporting this older project for new developers.