[TUT] level hack with SS

08/21/2009 05:38 XHearted#46
is this permanent ??!!
08/21/2009 07:45 PiReights#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by XHearted View Post
is this permanent ??!!
no, it's not...

btw, level 600 is still undetected.
08/21/2009 08:42 prohacker69#48
3pp warning popped up when i used this better be careful
08/21/2009 09:10 friend20021#49
pede ba 700 value ko
08/21/2009 09:47 montee#50
bakit wla nmn lumlbas n address nung nag scan ko lvl 26 n sm ko..... radical 7.2 po kc gamit ko
08/21/2009 10:11 cb_antzx#51
Gumagana ba 2 sa GCP
08/21/2009 10:14 PiReights#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb_antzx View Post
Gumagana ba 2 sa GCP
definitely...

absolutely...

YES!

:)
08/21/2009 10:18 BangizZz#53
whoa im going to try it!
08/21/2009 10:56 iNacab#54
2 bytes or 4 bytes?
08/21/2009 10:58 PiReights#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNacab View Post
2 bytes or 4 bytes?
it's 2 bytes.
08/21/2009 11:00 iNacab#56
I came up with 3 addresses
08/21/2009 11:07 iNacab#57
It is now working.
But I only get 1500 atk and 800 vitality
and my level stays the same..
I have frozen it to 600

Am i wrong?
08/21/2009 11:27 PiReights#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNacab View Post
I came up with 3 addresses
just experiment on those 3 addresses...

but im pretty sure it's the topmost one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNacab View Post
It is now working.
But I only get 1500 atk and 800 vitality
and my level stays the same..
I have frozen it to 600

Am i wrong?
you'll only see your level change during gameplay.
08/21/2009 11:51 nayri#59
next scan poh b ung lvl ng char. koh oh new scan plz help me
08/21/2009 11:57 iNacab#60
can other players see your stats?