What 90 Cap Rate Do You Like?

03/24/2014 23:21 _DonaldDuck_#46
Well you all have voted, For those who followed this thread I will be opening a 15x Rate server. 90Cap CHN only.
03/25/2014 00:23 clericakar#47
When i miss grandopening like 2 day... I dont wanna see 90 max FF and +5 FB Weapons/Sets on other players..

I like your 15x rate GOOD CHOICE :)
03/25/2014 05:20 moren028#48
low rates and ip limit 1 :D... 2007 times :)

PLZ!! dont put suns at npc !
03/25/2014 12:41 Eifillity#49
I've written a small wall of text about serverfeatures a few minutes ago, and feel like this can apply to almost any cap, so here we go:

PLEASE DO NOTE, THIS TEXT HAS BEEN WRITTEN TO SOMEONE, ANSWERING/DISCUSSING SOME OF HIS STATEMENTS MADE - A FEW SENTENCES CAN BE OUT OF CONTEXT, BUT I'M YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE BIG LINES.

Please note that rates have zero effect on as you said: 'bringing back the real sro.'
Those times are gone, and honestly servers back then weren't any special at all, it was fun due to the fact that there was a large playerbase to play with. Start there - advertise your server.

Now ask yourself the following: 'Why would people play my server, and not the 100-cap server 'Leetfillity Road?' - Make sure your server has attractive features. NOT the fucked up coin systems and what not. When talking about 'special, unique' features, think about Venture.

That being said, let's take a look at the rates now, starting with the XP/(SP) rates (this is my opinion, feel free to disagree)
I've read in your post that you want low rates, which is fine, really - but do note that this barely matters, you can hit the max cap in 1-day, and it'll be fine... As long as there is an endgame.

And that's really the only thing that matters - the endgame. Let's talk a bit about that, since I've seen a dozen of potentially great servers fail there. And the problem is simple, there is too much to gain from brainless botting, which completely ruins all the PvP and jobwar potential. Fix that. Make sure people don't feel the need to farm elixers and stones 24/7.

That's it for now - I could elaborate on a lot of these subject, there's a lot to added to them too, I just don't have the time right now. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to hear my opinion about a great server - with a potential of succeeding.
03/25/2014 16:43 Eltsur#50
somebody said something about endgame?
03/25/2014 16:51 Violett#51
@up: Is it so hard to check 5 pages of a thread if some1 did or is it just that you gotta farm some posts and represent your new project?

OnTopic:
nothing to say, it is just senseless to ask random ppl, who wont even play your upcoming server, for the best rates...and there are no "best or perfect rates", either u decide for something or leave it completely, there will be always some1 who wont like what u did or gonna do
03/25/2014 17:23 Eltsur#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
@up: Is it so hard to check 5 pages of a thread if some1 did or is it just that you gotta farm some posts and represent your new project?

OnTopic:
nothing to say, it is just senseless to ask random ppl, who wont even play your upcoming server, for the best rates...and there are no "best or perfect rates", either u decide for something or leave it completely, there will be always some1 who wont like what u did or gonna do
woah, somebody seems to be upset, never heard of a 'rhetorical question'? I was simply making a joke, if you're going to respond to every new member like this I can imagine why this section is dying out :)
03/25/2014 17:42 Violett#53
Oh that is a good one, you turned it into a rhetorical question? in a joke? Cmon, honestly, you are a new member? You just get better and better.

#I just suggest to close this thread. He wont get any clear result for his poll. and to prevent me that rhetorical new member
04/01/2014 04:13 harzen2013#54
well x30 or x40 rate will be good like 90 in 2 days if you play 12h per day so it is good
hard lvl up = fail xD

hmmmmm xD
04/01/2014 16:22 _DonaldDuck_#55
Server has been released check here ---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/03/2014 16:47 cambaz738#56
10x or 15x no more
04/13/2014 23:11 ozosai2000#57
for me its 15
04/14/2014 14:03 Hardy9*#58
10-20x
04/16/2014 11:56 clericakar#59
10-40x i think..