So i have try it again on my Vista
I have now the1.1 Version and still not work
I open 12Sky2
then MultiClient
and then another 12Sky2
after this i get a Massage Window found
and thats it is
the Window of the Multiclient is white and stay white
what did i make wrong or should i make in other way to get 2 times 12Sky2
and with Hide tools i get Network Error when i try to Log In after Char selection
of the secound 12Sky2 window
THX for Help
I have now the1.1 Version and still not work
I open 12Sky2
then MultiClient
and then another 12Sky2
after this i get a Massage Window found
and thats it is
the Window of the Multiclient is white and stay white
what did i make wrong or should i make in other way to get 2 times 12Sky2
and with Hide tools i get Network Error when i try to Log In after Char selection
of the secound 12Sky2 window
THX for Help